Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Niara
That's called sockpuppeting, and it's usually a bannable offence, Rag....
I also can’t imagine him fooling anyone for more than three posts, given that he has a… let’s say easily recognizable way to express himself.
I nearly spat out my tea when I read this laugh

Now where's my pet Goblin?
old hand
old hand
I'm too curmudgeonly to be a good community manager, unless they want a Denethor type of community steward.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
stranger
stranger
Just swooping in the Larian forums to say.... hahahahahahahaha

I know unhelpful.
... and good luck with that new position Larian, community relations help the games image smile

D
addict
addict
D
Originally Posted by Dexai
I'm too curmudgeonly to be a good community manager, unless they want a Denethor type of community steward.

I doubt they want to light everything on fire.

veteran
veteran
I dunno, Denethor seems like their type - He could have just set himself on fire, but instead, he chose to create a fire surface underneath himself and let that set him on fire. Perfect Larian role model, no?

journeyman
journeyman
I'm sure they are just looking to replace the reddit moderator. They wouldn't want any real feedback, if they did, they would consider actually getting involved with their own forums. As it is, I'm surprised they don't just take them down altogether.

E
addict
addict
E
Originally Posted by Niara
I dunno, Denethor seems like their type - He could have just set himself on fire, but instead, he chose to create a fire surface underneath himself and let that set him on fire. Perfect Larian role model, no?

I literally just spat out my porridge laughing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Dustmen
I'm sure they are just looking to replace the reddit moderator. They wouldn't want any real feedback, if they did, they would consider actually getting involved with their own forums. As it is, I'm surprised they don't just take them down altogether.

I have this suspicion that rather than having containment threads, this whole forum acts like a containment thread for them aka a place where everyone who wants to vent and rant in essay format can do just that, not impacting or annoying the larger fanbase on steam, reddit, twitter...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard