Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#811914 17/03/22 09:44 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I'm in the Grymforge and was told to take out the scrying eye, discretely. Done and done. Had Astarion, alone, out of sight and in stealth and sniped it. No reaction from anyone. Then when I walk him back to the party all the duergar immediately go hostile. The eye didn't even see Astarion, let alone any of the duergar. There is zero reason why anyone should be going hostile.

CMK Offline
yeah, the game is SUPER finicky as to where exactly you can preform the kill... it can be done, but yeah I ran in to a similar problem several times that depending on where I made the kill (even though I was "completely out of sight") killing the eye in certain places causes one of the Duergar to go investigate and that is when they turn hostile, but I agree it makes no sense since there isn't exactly a body to find...

CMK #811920 17/03/22 10:40 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by CMK
yeah, the game is SUPER finicky as to where exactly you can preform the kill... it can be done, but yeah I ran in to a similar problem several times that depending on where I made the kill (even though I was "completely out of sight") killing the eye in certain places causes one of the Duergar to go investigate and that is when they turn hostile, but I agree it makes no sense since there isn't exactly a body to find...

Being forced to save scum over things like this is just bad game design.

CMK Offline
Originally Posted by WebSpyder
Originally Posted by CMK

Being forced to save scum over things like this is just bad game design.

well its early access not everything is going to be perfect... that is why we report these issues so larian can fix them (please Larian fix them) before the game goes live.

Link Copied to Clipboard