Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#813684 16/04/22 11:14 PM
Nimja1 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Based on the info panel, Criticals only double weapon damage dice. This is completely incorrect and makes no sense. Crits are supposed to double ALL damage dice. Rogues sneak attack crit hitting is supposed to feel amazing. If you do it with a dagger in this game, then you net yourself an extra d4 of damage. Woo.

Crit success and Crit fail on skill checks are decidedly NOT an 5e. Maybe a thing in older versions but not in Fifth Edition.

While I'm on the subject of Rogues and Skill checks, where the hell is my expertise? Rogues get kinda slapped around identity wise in this game, whereas Wizards rose to godhood thru it. Like, copying ANY scroll from ANY skill book? Yo dawg. Thats dumb.

Anyone using scrolls tho.... I guess thats something I can kinda live with. Still, thats a Thief subclass feature. So another Rogue thing that get taken from them.

veteran
veteran
Heya Nimja, thanks for adding your voice to these issues ^.^

If you can spare the time and effort, please consider making a submission of your comments to Larian's official feedback form as well (even just a copy-paste of this post ^.^), to help ensure your voice is heard. You can find the form (Here).

Last edited by Niara; 17/04/22 01:56 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
When you score a critical hit, you get to roll extra dice for the attack’s damage against the target. Roll all of the attack’s damage dice twice and add them together. Then add any relevant modifiers as normal

Link Copied to Clipboard