Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Yesterday, I decided:''that's it, I'm not touching this game until it's released''. I've put over 275 hours in it so far and played through all the content. I'm about as big of a Balddur's Gate fan as can be and I really enjoyed the EA so far. Sure there are things that are not to my liking (party movement, point buy system), some things the I wish were(or not) in the game but are not a deal breaker (day/night, party of 4) and things that I find are good descision (trun-based, cinematic experience). Overall I would say that I loved 85-90% of what I've seen so far.

As for level cap, missing spells, almost non-existant reactions, etc...I would like to remind people that this is Early Access. There is some negativity on here about these subjects but we have to be patient. I have faith and I thrust Larian will come through.

Also, I really liked that they give you a little survey to fill when you uninstall the game. It shows they care about feedback.

veteran
veteran
I myself had to stop playing EA because even at only 41 hours, I was only burning myself out on the game without accomplishing anything. Each time I played EA I played a little less than the first time. After the patch adding the Druid came out, I got a Druid up to the grove or a little bit past there, and I didn't really know how to play them, and on my final run, it was the patch which let you rescue Shadowheart from the ship, and I didn't make it past meeting her on the beach.

I had to stop. I was only hurting my own experience with the game.

That's not a slam on Larian or their games, it's honestly like that with me for a lot of games. I played Solasta's EA and made it into the Dark Castle, and I did not touch Solasta again, even past the full release a year ago - until last month when the new campaign came out, then I played through the whole thing.

addict
addict
I made one playthrough. Since then I'm listening to BG3 soundtrack while wiping tears. I really want to discover all options....But I can't do it until the game is finished. For the sake of the GIGANTIC barrel of beer I will have to buy when the game is finally out.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.

Link Copied to Clipboard