Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
As the title says i'd love to see some customization options for the character portrait images, whether that be playing with the angles/lighting/zoom or even just allowing us to select our own created images like other CRPGs tend to do (i'd love to be able to create my own art for my character!!).

I get that the portraits are a little less important since the game is often showing you actual character close-ups during dialogues, but i do think it's great to be able to set the tone of your character through the portrait as well, not to mention the preset image setup doesn't look particularly great on all characters.

veteran
veteran
Customisable portraits in Dragon Age: Origins was a thing I definitely liked in that game.

veteran
veteran
+1
I don't get why they choose to go with those awefull 3D portraits. There are great artwork for all companions so it would already be easy to use a beautifull portrait for them.

Mods for would easily solve any "issues" with custom character even if ofc, most players would not care at all if your characters has light blue hair while his portrait has dark blue one...

Last edited by Maximuuus; 12/05/22 05:35 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
+1
I don't get why they choose to go with those awefull 3D portraits. There are great artwork for all companions so it would already be easy to use a beautifull portrait for them.

Mods for would easily solve any "issues" with custom character even if ofc, most players would not care at all if your characters has light blue hair while his portrait has dark blue one...

Ah yes...mods smile.

The main reason I want to see Larian do as much as they can with the bits that can't be moded, before the clock expires.

A
addict
addict
A
+1
i like some customized static or 2D portraits. however, i like it from official though. i must admit that i spent alot of time in character creation and unable to select my character portrait. i been scavenging all around the web to find a suitable one myself.

Link Copied to Clipboard