Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#815039 15/05/22 05:41 PM
Rouoko Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm curious because they often live undear cities or in dragon lairs. So no kobolds means no dragons?
Also I think there will be no new races in released version, so mabe , draconian and kobold playable race in dlc?

veteran
veteran
From PHB we are still missing Dragonborn, Gnomes and half-orcs. We have already seen dragon in EA content, so I would be surprised if we didn't get to fight one at some point.

Kobolts though, I have no clue. They seem a bit low level to be featured in later chapters.

addict
addict
Didn't see a single DLC for a larian game so far post DOS1 . I wouldn't expect DLC's. What will msot likely happen is a full release on 2023 + bug fixes patches for the following year.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
veteran
veteran
I'd like playable kobolds and playable goblins... but I wouldn't get your hopes up for the time being. They've only said that they want to but in as much of the core PHB options as they can, and we don't even have all of those yet.

And some of the ones we do have still need a lot of work...

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Niara
I'd like playable kobolds and playable goblins... but I wouldn't get your hopes up for the time being. They've only said that they want to but in as much of the core PHB options as they can, and we don't even have all of those yet.

And some of the ones we do have still need a lot of work...
And they arent the only ones sadly.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard