Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Someone else commented on this , but it was buried in another thread. So I am posting this solution here.

It seems that your companions get 'stuck' in any 'indoor' camp that you create. For example I sent everybody to camp as i recruited them (playing with just my barb and druid)
while later when I camped they were nowhere to be found. BUT, when I went back to the ruined chapel (bedchamber map) where I had rested earlier, THERE THEY WAS!

Unfortunately I have not found a way to move them all to outside camp. So they are all stuck in that dank dark dusty dungeon.

(ok, Asterion seems at home there for some odd reason...

EDIT: It seems you don't have to go back to the EXACT indoor area camp, just one that has the same 'map' ex: I went to camp in Shattered Sanctum and there everybody is.

Last edited by magiccozmo; 09/07/22 05:00 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Thanks for this tip! I had switched members camping in the Owlbear Cave and hit the same problem.

Taking your info, I was able to find my Laezel and Astarion again. I thought I might fool the game, so I went back to the surface and deposited everyone I had at camp then went back to the Owlbear Cave to get the others to bring them back to surface camp as well but alas, it does not work that way. Pesky bug this one.

Link Copied to Clipboard