Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
After spending 2 hours moving items one at a time and saving... learning spells one at a time and saving... these were the problem items:

Melf's acid arrow - I can move it amongst the party but crash when LEARNING the spell.

carrot & pear - I can move it amongst the party but crash when using SEND TO CAMP. I had no issues sending other carrots/pears to camp. Somehow these specific ones are corrupt. This might explain why using food during long rest is causing peoples save to crash the game.

scroll of revivify - I had a stack (x4) on my mage, sending them to my cleric and saving crashed. I was able to send my clerics stack (x5) to my mage and then send the entire stack (9x) back and save without crashing.

I'm not sure what is causing items to become corrupted and causing the game to crash on save when you either try to learn a certain spell or send certain items to camp. I've heard of someone saying they had a skull that they could not move without causing save crashes. I had no issues vendoring jewelry, weapons, and armor.

Last edited by Apollyon; 10/07/22 11:43 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
I didn't have Melf's, but mine crashes for any spell I try to have Gale learn.

Link Copied to Clipboard