Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Saberem Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Just wanted to share a fun combo I've been using. Throw and Cloud of Daggers works extremely well together. It feels like throw is a 100% chance as long as you have the strength to lift them, Cloud of Daggers is a 100% hit chance and its 4d4 on your turn and the enemies turn plus the damage from throwing the enemy, bonus points if you throw an enemy onto another enemy already in the cloud of daggers. The most important point is that the enemy always runs out of the cloud and back to you which is the perfect position to shove them back in again and still have an action to throw another enemy in.

It is also quite an accessible combo without much investment. I've been playing Bard with Cloud of Daggers and using Lae'zel for throw but I imagine playing a Fighter/Barbarian and Gale with Cloud of Daggers works just as well.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Saberem
[...] It feels like throw is a 100% chance as long as you have the strength to lift them [...]
Seems like a bug that Larian should fix. Or unbalanced gameplay, to which my feedback is also: Larian should fix. If Shoving an enemy requires a roll, then grabbing, lifting, and then throwing an enemy should definitely require (at least) one roll.

old hand
old hand
throw was added [untested] last patch for the barbarian to have a point, that looks cool in video or to put it another way Larian likes doing stuff like that even though its not really D&D i.e, no its not a bug

Last edited by Ussnorway; 15/07/22 01:20 AM.

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Link Copied to Clipboard