#823612 27/07/22 08:47 AM
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
i wanted to make a post about my opinion playthrough of patch 8

am going to update this more when i encounter new issues,

1. i like the elven fighting stances they are neat they are visually interesting to look at

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
2. the jumping speed is too fast it doesnt look physically correct,

3. i'm not loving the fact that i have to click Second Wind (fighter self heal) 2 times just to get a heal, can i please just click it once, then it heals me, like a 1 click heal potion..

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
i might make comments and suggestions that i made during patch 7 live. i am going to make them again if it seems important.

4. the camera is wonky, i need full control of it, to zoom up to the face or to tilt the view axis. this is 2022 the best graphically inclined video games have great camera control.
some games that have cameras that i like and prefer, are skyrim, and world of warcraft..

S
old hand
old hand
S
May I suggest to post this feedback in the suggestions and feedback part of the forum?

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
5. i keep clicking TAB, like i'm playing baldurs gate or baldurs gate 2, to highlight all the clickables and ground placeables.. there still isn't some kind of all-object highlighter. that's a must have.

6. that tactical camera is senseless. if you just gave us 1 camera mode, the "unlimited camera" mode, that would be better,

7. i don't understand the class Eldritch Knight. it offers me wizard-like spells, but it doesn't say what is the predominating stat for them.. intelligence ??

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by snowram
May I suggest to post this feedback in the suggestions and feedback part of the forum?

that would probably be a better part of the forum to post this. i'm not sure i can move this post over there.

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
8. would like more faces to choose from in the character creation menu, the presets 1-6 are O.K. not that great. would prefer a fully customizable face and body type, i like those games where you can morph your character how you want, change the eye size, eye brows, nose shape, cheeks.. total full facial customization and construction.. Don't take it off the table...

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
9. a clickable object, a mirror or something, a beauty table.. to let me change my appearance when i want. its fine if you want to make the player keep their appearance they got at birth, thats realistic, but they should be able to change their hair and makeup c'mon, why lock that like that ??

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
10. i would prefer my drow elf NOT talk with an englishman accent. i dont know how a drow should talk really but i know i'm not going for tea and crumpets.

D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
11. previously i mentioned requesting a 1 click for the fighter "Second Wind", i also would like this for "Action Surge" and any other self-only targeters, there is no sense in asking me for a target for this, there is only 1 target possible, the character...

veteran
veteran
The point of “confirmation on self-target spells” is not to ask you the target, but to not waste an ability on mis-click.

I know a lot of people don’t like it anyway (and I’d gladly do without it on things like dash), but it’s at least important to understand the intended mechanic.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Community Manager
Community Manager
Originally Posted by D1spl@yN@me
Originally Posted by snowram

that would probably be a better part of the forum to post this. i'm not sure i can move this post over there.

I've moved here so it'll be easier to find. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback laugh

veteran
veteran
Oh, so we did get the fabled new community manager in the end.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
veteran
Welcome to the forums, Salo!!! celebrate

addict
addict
Welcome to the forums Salo !

veteran
veteran
Hi Salo!

Salo #823672 27/07/22 03:27 PM
Hi!

add hexblade warlock, pls
veteran
veteran
WELCOME SALO! Glad you're here.

Now, let me share with you all the important feedback that I want you to take to the team.

Inhales deeply...

JK. It's exciting to have someone like you out here. Looking forward to chatting with you. 😁

Last edited by GM4Him; 27/07/22 05:14 PM.
addict
addict
Hello Salo!

Is there anything in particular you’re looking for from feedback?

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by D1spl@yN@me
3. i'm not loving the fact that i have to click Second Wind (fighter self heal) 2 times just to get a heal, can i please just click it once, then it heals me, like a 1 click heal potion..
There's a problem in that there are two strains of feedback that are contradicting each other on this forum. I've seen some complain that misclicking is too punishing, and that accidentally tapping something takes away our turn. On the other hand, I have seen others complain that there are too many confirmations to do actions, and that everything has an implicit, confirming "Are you sure?" Attached to it that feels clunky, slows down the game, and dilutes immersion. I'm not saying that one camp or the other is right or wrong, but this is clearly quagmire with implications for each problem that contradict each other. Any thoughts on a solution to balance these concerns from the forum?

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard