Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
You can't have black hair since the patch. It's either a grayish or purple. >_>

Last edited by PixieStix2; 01/08/22 08:11 PM.

"Respect the law of three by three. Harm done unto others, is harm be done unto thee. So mote it be." ☽◯☾
old hand
old hand
I feel like this is a pattern we've seen in each patch, where Larian intentionally breaks something pretty obvious to call attention to the fact that 'it's being worked on.' With the result that we have to play the busted version of something for 3-4 months, until we've suffered sufficiently I guess?

The impression I get, whether true or not, is that they do this to undermine whatever their telemetry has indicated to be too popular or overwhelming popular.

In other words, if half of the playerbase is always selecting black hair, perhaps they think, 'let's temporarily break it, to force everyone to choose something else for a time.' Even though I know that's probably not what happened here, since this is clearly a global lighting thing going on, still it fits in with that pattern from previous patches.

I get that this is fantasy, but when half of all humans on earth have black hair, and then suddenly the best your game can do is blue with blue highlights, that kinda says something to me. I'm not trying to tell Lae'zel or Shadowheart that they can't visit the stylist to make a change if they want to, but still. It just looks rough. So yeah, please bring it back.

journeyman
journeyman
I do not think this was intentional by Larian, there seems to be something off with the hair colours in general in this patch. Kagha's hair has shifted from a reddish colour to some sort of pink, and it is the same in character creation. I don't know if this is maybe connected to the lighting.

addict
addict
Yes, found that odd.

Wanted to call her bubblegum.

Moderated by  Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard