Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
that's the reason I personally never could play divity original sin 2 becauce the interface was too small, how do you level up in the latest patch, you click on the character-inventory and there's a small little button that says level up, especially for an old bloke like me who can't be that precise with my mouse and body aches, the system before where you could click on the profile to level up was much much better, why did they change that? and also they've changed so the rest and quik rest buttons is on a hidden button on the side of the turn based mode, instead of just having them clear on the side of the map, and now you have to right click on a button instead of just opening up 2 inventories next to eachother and dragging them over

and the graphics are still too dark, it should be alittle bit more fabolous/fairytaly with gore ofcourse like it was before, after every patch it turns more and more into a generic dark dungoun crawler

Last edited by mn123456789; 10/08/22 06:57 PM.
old hand
old hand
+1 to level up routine, it is not user friendly

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah, i am also going to have Glasses soon for reading, as my Eyes arent so young anymore.
So this idea for bigger buttons would be a nice addition.
So an User Interface with a variable size not depending on the actual resolution would bea nice addition as well as options for colorblind people.
Thats all accessability options which can be very nice and surely praised addition for an RPG like Baldurs Gate 3

UPDATE: "maybe a moderator can put this whole Thread into the Suggestion & Feedback forum", would be very aprreciated to have it in the right place as this is no technical or real gameplay problem but a good suggestion for accessability of the game.
Thank You very much!

Last edited by TheHero; 12/08/22 03:57 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard