Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
After fighting the adamantium golem, Shadowheart was downed and I got her up. Yet she could not move, was stuck in "downed" animation despite no longer being so, and when selected had neither ability options and clicking to move her failed too. Only fix was killing her and having Withers res her in camp. Then she goes back to normal.

Couple of minutes later, I'm in Blighted Village. Hadn't burned that web down to the smithy, so did that jumped down... and now it's Laezel (who is wearing the two adamantium items, if it makes a difference) that's similarly unresponsive.

Instead of killing her, though, I go to camp... where she is unresponsive, too. Then I talk to her, dismiss her, get Wyll to join, dismiss him, and have Laezel rejoin. Then she can move again.

"Tribe?"
addict
addict
sounds like you have a mod installed that isn't playing nice

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
I don't have any mods installed.

"Tribe?"
F
apprentice
apprentice
F
If it happens again, I'd suggest saving the game in that state and sending the save file to Larian to look at.

And you can use the door to get into the smithy instead of leaping into a hole if you want to. A key exists for it in case you didn't know.

Moderated by  Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard