Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#829521 09/09/22 08:01 PM
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Doors will sometimes appear closed and act closed for my characters but not for enemies. I have to open and close them again for them to be officially open.

Traps in sarcophagus chamber are buggy. Sometimes they go off before I even roll to disarm, and at one point I disabled them all and 2 still went off and killed me when I grabbed the stuff from the sarcophagus.

GM4Him #829531 09/09/22 10:52 PM
old hand
old hand
This happened to me in all manner of places. The traps disarm bug. I thought it has something to do with the guidance buff running out at first, but couldn't reproduce it properly. Must be something else.

GM4Him #829534 10/09/22 12:28 AM
veteran
veteran
i think its because areas get different maps when you return, so for example 'camp' is actually dozens of maps that look 'more or less' the same... this is also why the dead stand back up and some scripted animations [pets running around etc] bug out so much

Larian is aware of it and must have a to do list but that will not be fixed until all the different patches are finished imo

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
GM4Him #831056 13/10/22 08:32 AM
U
apprentice
apprentice
U
This is why I always save before doing anything with traps (or lock picking, or pretty much any actions by my character).

GM4Him #835097 15/12/22 12:19 PM
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I'm definitely noticing more issues with doors looking closed but being treated as open, too, including the door operated by lever in the first bit of the dank crypt (after telling the door guard Gimblebock had run away and picking the front door lock) and the entrance to the druid grove. Saving and reloading seems to show the door in the correct configuration, as well as interacting with it twice as GM4Him noted.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Link Copied to Clipboard