Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello, the beginning of the story of Baldurs gate begins with a fight between gods, and the most powerful God of the pantheon of Gods of Forgotten Realms was betrayed by two Gods, one of these was Baal, so the supreme God punishes them and makes them semi gods and sends them to earth to spend the rest of their lives as quasi-humans, suffering. Baal had a vision that one day he would be killed by a warrior with a God-killing sword, so, to try to reincarnate, Baal begins to have children with all kinds of creatures of the earth, turning them into beasts, called children of baal. , and so, both in the first and second game your objective was to hunt and defeat the children of baal and finally himself, but there was no third game to complete the story, now you have the chance to complete this story with Baal finally my friends from LARIAN.

journeyman
journeyman
Wasn't that something along the lines of "Children dying off and Baal coming back."? Not that much to introduce.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
The story of the Bhaalspawn has long since concluded by the time of BG3. You don't fight Bhaal in BG2:ToB, btw. The canon Bhaalspawn was the ward of Gorion, Abdel Adrian. He was killed in a fight with the last living Bhaalspawn, Viekang. They both died -> Bhaal resurrected.

So the Bhaalspawn story *is* complete.

"Tribe?"
veteran
Online Content
veteran
The beginning story of bg1 shows your half brother killing off a peon that may have also been another child of bhal ... No God yet

There is already some carry over with books telling you about events which happened (before and after) the other games

Yes it's pretty clear the Gods are involved in some plot or over and it's also possible to get 'powers' from dreams like before but we only have act 1 at this stage

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard