Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JosephK Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I'm running patch 8, and the morning after the tiefling party, my companions' dialogue is stuck on their final party dialogue. Lae'zel tells me to celebrate now, because we leave at dawn, Shadowheart tells me to wait for that night, etc. I can't dismiss anyone from my party, I can't trade with Volo, etc. I tried taking a second long rest, but no change, and I tried going back to my last save in the grove before telling Zev'lor to meet me in camp, but same result.

Any thoughts what else I can do?

Edited to add: I think I've got it. Shadowheart was disguised (as a female gnome) when I spoke to Zev'lor all previous times to begin the party. This time, I cancelled her disguise and the dialogue advanced the morning after the party the way it was supposed to. What a weird bug

Last edited by JosephK; 17/11/22 09:21 PM. Reason: Clarified title
veteran
veteran
its a known bug yes but out of interest why a female gnome?

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
J
JosephK Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
That's just what I picked that time. (I usually disguise Shadowheart just before a long rest and let her go over the day's battles checking for Speak with Dead.) I included the detail in case it was relevant to replicate the bug. smile

veteran
veteran
cool there are places where picking acertain race gives you different options but i was wondering if you found someone that really likes\ hates gnomes

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.

Link Copied to Clipboard