Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
Interesting, the woman's call before the spell hits the statue. Combined with the purple meteor and the sounds of fighting. Mind flayers invading BG and a female spell caster reviving Minsc and boo? No way the female is Jaheira?

More specifically, it should be (minor spoiler about Forgotten Realms comic books and speculations about BG3) :
Delina : A wild mage sorcerer introduced in the comic book series "Legends of Baldur's Gate" and present in the series that followed.
Her accidentally (Wild surge) freeing Minsc and Boo is the beginning of the series (it's even in the synopsis for the book).
https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Delina

I haven't read the comics, but I do read the fandom more than I should 😅

I think (if I remember correctly) that everything that happens in those comics is a prequel to BG3.

If they are offering companions for every classes, she might be the one sorcerer?

Edit : I missed the answers on Page 2....oops 😅 A page of the comic book was given.

Edit2 : I don't understand why people think Day/Night cycle will be announced based on the teaser OO
But hey, I don't want to tell you to stop hoping, I just don't see it, not at all.

Last edited by MelivySilverRoot; 06/12/22 11:53 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
If anyone got day/night cycle from that teaser, the world has a bridge to sell you.
Just check the first page of this thread. There are at least 2 people waiting for their bridges.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zellin
Light is moving in the video as if it's timelapse of a few days, not just one night.
I noticed ...
And i would even dare to say years, after all that statue standed there for quite some while ... aproximately 200y, if i remember corectly? laugh

Some people have assumed that the timelapse is the cue for D/N-cycle.
Honestly i doubt even single one of them meaned it. laugh

I mean, few patches back even ingame scenario with nautiloid was switched from day, to night time ...
And it confrimmed nothing. laugh

My personal guess is that this is just a painful joke, as when people ask about Bloodlines 2 at every World of Darkness news ... nobody really expect any news, but we keep asking anyway, just to remind them that we still want it. laugh

And there is no murder in the comic.
Well, all we know its ben splash of blood ... and its not even that much blood in the end, this you could easily do by scratching (badly) someone head.
I wouldnt say murder ... and even if, that could ben added to raise drama, after all i dont know if comics have any age restrictions, but this game is 18+ so they dont need to threat us in gloves. smile

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
addict
addict
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I noticed ...
And i would even dare to say years, after all that statue standed there for quite some while ... aproximately 200y, if i remember corectly? laugh
The statue was there for twice less. And that's still too much for such timelapse.

Honestly i doubt even single one of them meaned it. laugh
Can be this and can be people still hoping.

Well, all we know its ben splash of blood ... and its not even that much blood in the end, this you could easily do by scratching (badly) someone head.
I wouldnt say murder ... and even if, that could ben added to raise drama, after all i dont know if comics have any age restrictions, but this game is 18+ so they dont need to threat us in gloves. smile
Dude, you need to watch less Tarantino. That's more than enough blood coming immediatly from an open wound.

E
addict
addict
E
If anyone got day/night cycle from that teaser, the world has a bridge to sell you.
Just check the first page of this thread. There are at least 2 people waiting for their bridges.

I made my comment about day/night cycle firmly tongue-in-cheek; I know there will be no D/N in this game. Also slightly concerned how Larian make Minsc, given his already unique personality and Larian's penchant for turning everything up to the max.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Etruscan
I made my comment about day/night cycle firmly tongue-in-cheek; I know there will be no D/N in this game. Also slightly concerned how Larian make Minsc, given his already unique personality and Larian's penchant for turning everything up to the max.
Ok. But so far you weren't the only one from whom I saw a comment about D/N-cycle.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Put me in with the D/N skeptics. I think the passage of time shown in this trailer is purely for dramatic effect.

enthusiast
enthusiast

You won't sell me any bridge, sorry smile I just saw the shadows moving and immediatly thought D/N cycle but it probably has everything to do with the passing of time (Minsc has been petrified for a little over 100yrs).

It was purely hope on my part.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Some good stuff coming. Does anyone else ignore the PFH until after the patch release? I prefer to discover what's new each time rather than see it played by the team.

S
old hand
old hand
S
Originally Posted by Topper
Some good stuff coming. Does anyone else ignore the PFH until after the patch release? I prefer to discover what's new each time rather than see it played by the team.
PFH sure do spoil some new features, but the production value is so great compared to other video games patch notes that I am still very eager to see those just for the show. Plus I wouldn't miss Sven and his crew misadventures, live sessions being derailed by RNG is my favorite thing!

veteran
veteran
Does anyone else ignore the PFH until after the patch release? I prefer to discover what's new each time rather than see it played by the team.
At the very least I check the short trailer they make for each patch, but at least recent PFH have been worth skimming through. I want to know if patch is worth checking out and don't want to spend more time with it then necessary for me to get to know the additions. If the patch will have something major, like reactions, I will jump in immediately. If it is just a paladin class and other minor stuff, I will probably just play other games - I know more or less how Paladin plays from Solasta.

Last edited by Wormerine; 06/12/22 04:45 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

The PFH is a bit overwrought for my tastes. I watch a little, then read the forum reactions and patch notes to get a feel for what's new.

veteran
veteran

Yeah, I have no interest in the panels, I jst get the patch notes when they release. That's the part I care about, all the pomp and circumstance I just find really uninteresting.

veteran
veteran
Day&Night cycle ? Thank you Larian all my dreams come true !

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
D
addict
addict
D
I'll believe they are implementing a Day/Night cycle when I boot up the game and see a day night cycle.

veteran
veteran
That's more than enough blood coming immediatly from an open wound.
Yes, thats what i said ...
Wound ... sure ... no arguments about that.

But its not enough to kill. wink

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
Online Sad
veteran
Finally got to see the video, and as I fully expected there was absolutely nothing there worth talking about. Fully expecting there to be nothing worth talking about on Thursday as well.

veteran
veteran

I watch the PFH so others don't have to ^.^ I'm in the habit of doing synopsis posts for the sake of other people who can't or don't want to watch the shows but still want to know the details of what was covered in them.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Niara

I watch the PFH so others don't have to ^.^ I'm in the habit of doing synopsis posts for the sake of other people who can't or don't want to watch the shows but still want to know the details of what was covered in them.
I liked the dnd one till they went daft with the salami, and i liked the bard one apart from the exploding head stuff, i dont really like larians humour.

Hopefully this panel from hell is good, but ill have to watch a recording as im at work, might just skip threw it and check the patch when i get home

veteran
veteran
Must admit I tried making a Susur Salami and was disappointed it didn't work on clubs grin

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard