Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Istok
How sad(( I was so looking forward to the release in early 2023. I've already crawled all the early access. My wife and I, were hoping to have time to play BG3 before the birth of our first child. Now, after the release, you will have to give the child to an orphanage to enjoy the game. Well, or arrange a passage through the shifts.((

😆🤣

Well, I think that fairly reasonable. I understand. Priorities! 😁

veteran
veteran
Damn, my early release date estimate was almost an entire year off. My estimated release date (based on Patch 1-4 schedule) as of March 2021: October 2022

But my later estimate made in July 2022 did suggest August 2023 as an optimistic release date. And it's common these days for games to be delayed a bit, so fall/winder 2023 is still possible. Though obviously I'd be much happier if a (complete, non-buggy) BG3 was released in August!

apprentice
apprentice
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is just awesome. I love you Larians, I hope I will see many more games from you

T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by Sozz
Hey, that's Jaheria, right?

It really looks like it is

Trailer :
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

FR Fandom :
Wonderful reminder. I wonder if she has got children and we could meet her beutiful daughter like next generation as well?

Anyway thank you Larian very much indeed. Wonderful full release in August 2023 smile.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Salo
Baldur’s Gate 3 Collector’s Edition
Any chance for more payment options to become available?
Such as PayPal, for instance.

Thanks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Jao Ry

Thanks.
I am pretty sure I saw a PayPal option just yesterday, it's gone now though, only stripe remains?

J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Vitani
Originally Posted by Jao Ry

Thanks.
I am pretty sure I saw a PayPal option just yesterday, it's gone now though, only stripe remains?
No PayPal option visible here on my end, neither yesterday nor as far back as the day of the announcement.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Thanks for adding the PayPal option in the meantime, still have to wait for this month's wage until I can pull the trigger though.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
stranger
stranger
T
My only question is, what about gamers that, even though they jumped immediatly in the early access, are not interested in merchandise? When are the digital options been released? (In the baldur's gate 3 home for now there is only the collector, limited, non digital version only).

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Will Mac also launch in August 2023 or is that the PC release date?

T
stranger
stranger
T
I didn't understand it either, I hope so!

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Unfortunately we don't have a Mac full release date yet. In the Community Update that announced the brought-forward PC date, Salo said:

The full Mac version will also be released at a later date, and we’ll update you as soon as we have a target.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
F
addict
addict
F
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by Sozz
Hey, that's Jaheria, right?

It really looks like it is

Trailer :

FR Fandom :
120 years and she's still going to the same hairdresser. That's loyalty for you.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Game was teased in 2019.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
journeyman
journeyman
not sure if its been answered yet, when are we getting the email for the game key?

My Name is Regulator and im a Hoarder in the lands of Faerûn.

how much stuff is to much stuff, because its certainly not enough stuff.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Now if that is how they are going to introduce Minsc into the game via a mimic that is going to be so cool. Can't wait to see it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Curious what time will we be able to download the game on the east coast? 2 weeks and counting down.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Now if that is how they are going to introduce Minsc into the game via a mimic that is going to be so cool. Can't wait to see it.

Originally Posted by fylimar
Maybe the owlbear wildshape form is a nod to the upcomong D&D movie, where the tiefling druid can change into an owlbear. It is to my knowledge not a normal wildshape form, but I like it.
The trailer looks interesting and I too am wondering, If we get aasimar as a playable raceor If those aasimars shown were npcs.

I was wondering the same thing as I think it would be cool if that is one of the shapes. Might have to make my first play through a Druid.

apprentice
apprentice
Has Larian (or Steam) said when exactly (timezone, time, etc.) the game will be released?

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by Tatoskok
Has Larian (or Steam) said when exactly (timezone, time, etc.) the game will be released?

I also want to know this frown

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard