magnificent work as usual, I really like the flight animation and the way it behaves
(regular people problems)
- the invisibility state is still hardcoded to disappear on looting, which makes it rather useless, especially if it only lasts a minute, this one is meant to be the exploration one
- the dedicated action to dismiss the summon (or any enchantment you gave it when summoning it) disappears upon reloading since it is not saved
- my cat weights 200kg. as a druid, I can tell this is a bit too much.(data says 5kg, I'll check and come back)(nevermind, it was me, cats used to weight 5tons...)
- reducing a cat doesn't decrease its size / weight, I guess tiny is the smallest size ?
- bards can't learn enlarge / reduce when they should
- gnomes can't fit in the dragon's lair back entrance when they can if they *disguise* as a dwarf. cats can't either and neither can reduced humans, this is a really weird hole.
(this one is a bit more complex... humans disguised as gnome or halfling cannot fit but they do if they disguise as a dwarf. I broke the cats and my reduce spell, it was on me. the test seems to be "size small or tiny or dwarf", the tag to test should be "really_dwarf" maybe ? fixing disguise self so that it doesn't alter the body was the correct interpretation if you go by the rules)
- jack of all trades doesn't apply to initiative rolls, where it should.
- feather falling into the grove from the elevator and then talking to the druids at the arch will break the cutscene and makes absolutely no sense
(*irregular* people problems)
- the game hangs when trying to trigger riposte (battlemaster reaction) against an already dead enemy
- I also noticed the game panicking for several minutes when there is no good option to take in a fight but I guess it's my fault at this point
I encountered those while testing that my mods worked so maybe definitely the cat thing is on my side but the rest is mostly legacy from older patches...
and, since I had to start again on every fix, I obviously only tested the beginning... your game is getting big, you know...
also, note that I go by the rules as written in the book but I perfectly understand that you do whatever you want... I'll mod it to my liking anyway ^.^'... except for the invisibility thing since it is hardcoded T.T
Last edited by auriejir; 06/02/23 12:13 PM.