Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by ioci
I also want more type of voice, at least one that sounds evil or savage

Good point! Speaking for the English language voices, I think we do need a gruffer, deeper female voice and the two male voices are way too similar. I reckon you could get rid of one of those and replace it with a less posh version, corresponding to (female) voice 2 and then also add a gruffer, deeper one suitable for your stereotypical dwarves, half-orcs (hopefully!) and burly warrior types. I think there may actually be some additional player character voices at least partly recorded and unlocked in mods, though haven’t experimented with mods much yet.

Even more variety could be still better, but I live in hope of a fully voiced custom character and the more different voices there are, the less likely that would be possible.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
stranger
stranger
I second the request for additional voice sets—especially so if we can get one voiced by Allegra Clark, who is my favorite voice actress smile

Other features not mentioned that I would like are facial piercings (with choice of jewel type and color) and the option (possibly in alternative to the "rolling for stats" choice) to have more points in the Point Buy system. Not just for power gaming, with which there would be nothing wrong in a single player game, but in my case because I'd like to recreate my tabletop character and the present point buy allocation doesn't allow for it.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers."
— Kvothe, The Name Of The Wind
My highest priority is "Rolling for Ability Scores" As that would allow for a bit more flexibility when choosing a class that requires more primary stats (Monk for example).

After that its more face and body options (because what we have currently is pretty dismal). As for races... I would not mind a few more options: Like I am hoping for Shadow Kai +2 dex, +1 con, as it would fit with the "shadow" theme vibe this game is going with and might be mistaken as a drow in some instances. But with that I would also like to see an option to use the spiked chain weapon as the racial weapon, as that along with a monk class would be killer.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I voted for Tasha's also for bonds and flaws. I think both will enhance and strengthen the game/characters

apprentice
apprentice
I hope, Larian see this theme wink

B
old hand
old hand
B
Voted for:
- more mugs - I share the view that male Elves do not look elvish
- height options
- body types

Someday I will play a Tanya von Degurechaff lookalike ...

I've warmed to the point buy - saves time. No more clicking for an hour to get a +85 result on the rolls :P

Last edited by Buba68; 11/05/23 07:46 PM.
B
B
I want a silent protagonist.
And a LOT MORE faces.
Body types would be nice but I dont actually mind the one we have now.
Rolling for stats would also be nice.

Last edited by Brewman; 11/05/23 07:54 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Rolling for stats.

Because BG.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard