Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#840933 12/01/23 10:49 AM
E
OP Offline
E
I have entered blighted village and I discovered swamp. I have not killed anyone in blighted village. What is recommended level for goblin camp and Auntie Ethel's swamp? Where to go at level 3?

old hand
old hand
are you playing a goody two shoes? turn right and goto the toll house and leave the goblin camp till last

are you playing an evil shit? goto the goblin camp first and talk to the sexy slut drow... she really enjoys killing and will give you "anything" if you help her

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
E
OP Offline
E
thanks, but what's toll house? I'm playing goody two shoes.

old hand
old hand
turn right from the village and over the busted bridge or take the path behind where you meet the dog 'stratch' however you cross the river a toll house has been attacked by gnolls and now has Paladins inside it looking for a girl... i'll let you decide how to deal with that senario

veteran
veteran
I would do the Blighted Village first, including the spider matriarch. Storywise I would then go to the swamp, deal with Auntie and find the proof , that Kagha is working with the shadow druids.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by fylimar
I would do the Blighted Village first, including the spider matriarch. Storywise I would then go to the swamp, deal with Auntie and find the proof , that Kagha is working with the shadow druids.

Yes and if you want to
steal the idol from the Druids
confront Kagha first before visiting the Goblin Camp. wink

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lotus Noctus
Originally Posted by fylimar

Yes and if you want to
steal the idol from the Druids
confront Kagha first before visiting the Goblin Camp. wink
Yep smile

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
the spider queen is a boss fight but doable + you can hire some orgers to help but Auntie is a very hard fight the first few times you try it... i'd leave her until you are level 4 or even 5

i mostly play a lurk in the shadows type "hero" so i like to go underdark before coming back to the surface... with skill you can kill anything under there and come back loaded with magic whatnots

addict
addict
Save the ogres for the gith smile imho

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
the spider queen is a boss fight but doable + you can hire some orgers to help but Auntie is a very hard fight the first few times you try it... i'd leave her until you are level 4 or even 5

i mostly play a lurk in the shadows type "hero" so i like to go underdark before coming back to the surface... with skill you can kill anything under there and come back loaded with magic whatnots
Tbh, If you do all the Blighted Village stuff, you are more than likely level 4, when tackling Auntie. And that is doable.

Doctor Who

Link Copied to Clipboard