Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
Icelyn and OneManArmy on top of the world right now
You mean on top of the bear.

It just reminded me of the bowl of goat's milk that old Winthrop used to put outside his door every evening for the dust demons. He said the dust demons could never resist goat's milk, and that they would always drink themselves into a stupor and then be too tired to enter his room..
D
stranger
stranger
D
I just need to know if I can marry Halsin and have little Druid babies lol

Originally Posted by fylimar
Well seeing how much it is talked about on reddit, how many videos popped up about the bear sex on youtube (I was searching for the PfH, since I hadn't time to watch it and youtube suggested me Panel from Hell bear sex - so that was probably a very popular search the last days.
So maybe it was a clever markteng move. Not my cup of tea, but I guess a lot of people are at least curious about it.

I thought it was a brilliant marketing tactic, and I bet the knew exactly what they were doing. Any publicity is good publicity as people that have not heard or were on the fence about this game will go and research more and find all the other cool things they've added. Plus if the company is willing to go that far with the player choices, what other things have they implemented?
It very much reminds me of all the FoxNews outrage about Mass Effect having a side-boob scene.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by DarkAngel116

You and me both. biggrin Though there's probably no chance, "babies ever after" is not very popular as an ending trope any more.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel

You and me both. biggrin Though there's probably no chance, "babies ever after" is not very popular as an ending trope any more.

Same here.

apprentice
apprentice
approvegauntlet
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z

Cubs.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Animat10n
approvegauntlet
He does an amazing job with Halsin’s voice acting!!! I am so happy that Larian listened to feedback and made Halsin a companion! It has been a great EA!

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Icelyn
approvegauntlet
He does an amazing job with Halsin’s voice acting!!! I am so happy that Larian listened to feedback and made Halsin a companion! It has been a great EA!

I jumped on this BG3 train quite late (2 weeks ago). And I didn’t read any news about this game, I even didn't know that this game even exist. It's just my new boyfriend persuaded me to play this game and I immediately liked Halsin, and after that I went to look for information whether he would be a companion or not. I'm glad that he will be.

old hand
old hand
The VA definitely deserves part of the credit for making him such a great character - I'm really looking forward to (literally) hearing more from him!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Icelyn

I agree - and I think all the voice actors did an amazing job! Even after hundreds of hours of playtime, I still love to listen to the dialogues, even though I know them by heart.
And we will have two more acts - I can't wait to hear more of them.

The EA has been great, and I am very glad that I bought this game so early. Now I hope that I will be able to play the full game on my gaming laptop. I have to buy a PC anyway, but I hope this can wait for another few months. Otherwise I'll have to occupy my partner's PC shadowheartgiggle

apprentice
apprentice
galehearteyes

old hand
old hand
New story in the Baldur's Gate Times: "Breaking news! True cause of expanding Anauroch desert discovered! Local archdruid is confused, but apologizes!" grin

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
New story in the Baldur's Gate Times: "Breaking news! True cause of expanding Anauroch desert discovered! Local archdruid is confused, but apologizes!" grin
😂

apprentice
apprentice
laezelapprove

Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
laezelapprove
😂 Glad they are having fun with it! He even wore a bear shirt!

enthusiast
enthusiast
This is so amazing! I can't even... formulating coherent words around this much love going around this game is amazing. People love the actors behind their favorite characters, those actors love their jobs more becuase of this, they love the people back, love the company and the company loving it's work and...aaaah, so much love and goodwill smile

old hand
old hand
I love it. I love it. Those two are pulling off my favorite performances in this game so far (and the standard is a high one!). I hope they're thoroughly enjoying the hype and that they realize how much we appreciate their efforts! celebrate

apprentice
apprentice
Yep, thats him. Can't wait till full release. galehearteyes

old hand
old hand
Quite a thing to put on your resume. grin

Still no word on what can happen if you're also a druid... only two more weeks...

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard