Next Thread
Print Thread
#875530 06/08/23 05:45 PM
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Any word on when I can start making mods for this game officially with Divinity Engine 4?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hi, I've moved this thread to the new modding subforum where it fits better.

But actually the modding community for BG3 tends to hang out over on Larian's Discord, so you might find more people talking about modding support from Larian there, as I think that's what you're asking about given you're allowed to make mods right now.

Salo put a link to the Larian Discord in her Welcome to Modding post stickied on the modding subforum.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Thank you. smile It looks like I'm unable to view the Baldur's Gate III mod subforum however. It says, "
We Encountered A Problem
Sorry, you are not logged in or you don't have permission for that."

Is there a chance the modding subforum is still marked as viewable only by Larian Staff / admins?

Last edited by Shapeshifter777; 06/08/23 06:51 PM.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.

Link Copied to Clipboard