Next Thread
Print Thread
#878537 11/08/23 05:54 AM
W
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
Which is better for a rogue rapier , dagger or shortsword , which deals the most damage?

and which bow is better short or long , what is the difference between the two !

W
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
??

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
The tooltips should give you the information you're looking for, for example rapiers do the most individual damage but they're not light so can't be dual wielded unless you take a specific feat. Longbows do more damage than shortbows, but I don't think rogues get proficiency in the former unless they get it from their race (eg elf). However, raw damage isn't the only thing to consider, as various weapons have special properties.

I'd also suggest that you might get more response from fellow forum members if you ask more specific questions, or perhaps let us know what you've done to try to find out the answer yourself, and so make clear you're not just using fellow human beings as an easy alternative to checking tooltips or googling!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Link Copied to Clipboard