Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#882272 17/08/23 10:40 AM
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I wonder ...
Am i the only one who finds it weird, that stuff is dissapearing from killed NPCs, or on the contrary is "made out of thin air" when we do something for them?

What would be your prefference?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 17/08/23 10:40 AM
Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 17/08/23 12:18 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
RagnarokCzD #882323 17/08/23 12:59 PM
veteran
veteran
To be perfectly honest, I find the loot dealing in this game a little overwhelming as it is. In principle I don't care, but I already have a hard time juggling all the magic items and what they do and what's best and most useful for which character, on top of the terrible inventory management, so honestly I'm a little glad to have less to be dealing with.

RagnarokCzD #882339 17/08/23 01:56 PM
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
True ...
There is many other items ... but what good for is there thousand items you cant use in your curent build, when that single one is locked for you behind a dialogue choice you would never pick with this character? :-/

You know what i mean, right?

Its as when kid tells their parents that they want a puppy ... and parents answers no, bcs they allready have a fish ... or parrot ... or cat ... or whatever else.
Yes, we do have fish, or parrot, or cat, or whatever else ... but that is not a puppy ... how should i feel satisfyed with something completely different, that dont serve even remotely simmilar purpose? laugh

For example ...
I keep repeating this problem i have with Fire ring from Glut ... its nothing über OP ... it just adds 2 dmge to any Fire Damage you deal ... im not even sure if it apply on AoE, or Burnin effect ...
The problem is, in order to get it, you need to side with Glut and kill Spaw in myconid willage, there is NO other way to obtain it.
I would really like to make full fire (read as Heat, that new condition we got now) build on my Fiend Warlock, and this ring would be quite helpfull ...
And then there is this Roleplay aspect ... where id Glut even get it? Did he just created this ring out of ... what by the way? laugh

Same goes with vendors ...
You sell them your plate armor ... stuck a sword into their belly ... and armor is gone.
What happened to it? O_o

Same goes with Florick ...
She runs out of burning house, with nothing but her dress ... then she magicaly draws out of nowhere a Bow, a Staff and a Trident ... and then hides the rest of two things back, in second you pick your reward.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
RagnarokCzD #882674 18/08/23 12:12 AM
H
HZM Offline
journeyman
journeyman
H
I makes no sense that you can pickpocket stuff on NPCs that then disappears when you kill them.

RagnarokCzD #882730 18/08/23 03:15 AM
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I find it bizarre that you can pickpocket suits of armor from npcs, even moreso you can do it without their noticing. I'd like it if items existed in the gameworld in a realistic way, which absolutely does not mean getting access to a whole shop's inventory by rifling through the pockets of its murdered owner. The way it is now is certainly more realistic and preferable.

Also your poll options are incredibly biased. Replace the third option with something more like "I would prefer npcs store their items realistically, rather than on their person" and I'd vote for it.

Last edited by Triddle; 18/08/23 03:17 AM.
RagnarokCzD #882754 18/08/23 04:56 AM
R
stranger
stranger
R
Like you can pickpocket seamlessly, but god forbid you get your stealthy rouge thief in line of sight of anything.. entirely pointless to have a stealthy character.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard