Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244599 05/06/04 01:21 AM
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I could not find this root in area 7 on the Dead Forest map, so I went and talked to the Alchemist and he mentioned the Shaman so I went to him and he said nothing new. Is this the correct area for this root. I have been thro here before this quest and don't remember finding it, but you can't sell quest items right? No you can't. The only place I put things has been checked and no root.

A
stranger
stranger
A
The root is hard to find, as it blends with the background quite well.
Use the alt key to find it, look at the southwest from the alchemist lair.

Support
Support
Number 7 on that map is where it is suppose to be, south of the alchemist. Under what patch did you find the fruit? I've seen a problem in the short lived 1.41 patch that could change the Blue Larakiri Root into just 'root'.

As a last resort, you may/should be able to get the fruit back by swapping some inventory files, using the procedure in;

Lost Items - guide and directory of inventory files (written for DD, works for BD)

Imp plague cure ingredients: screenshot (27KB) and inventory files (11KB)

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Patch 1.45 from start of game. The alt key did not show anything. I am going to look one more time then do an edit if I have to.
Thanks guys.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Raze
Thanks for the screenshoot, I did have this root after all, it was in with my gems in a barrel. Forgot what it liked like.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard