Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rock1m1 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hate it when after a fight npc walks over your spell or fire pit and aggros you. It happened to me a lot in act 2's final fight at moonlight towers when Jaheira basically walked over an electric pool after a lenghty fight at the ground fall. It happened another time later.

Maybe make them invulnerable after a fight for a while until they reach their destination waiting for you?

enthusiast
enthusiast
If you could pause and quickly dismiss all spells that'd be a solution too?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Also- I support the important thread in the suggestions: Let everyone in the Party Speak
stranger
stranger
I've been lucky to only have this happen to me once, but yes, it was incredibly annoying to have my ally walk right through my moon beam and then have then whole Harper ambush team go hostile.

So yeah, better AI pathing or if that is too tricky (and I can easily imaging being so) a short invincibility window post combat would go a long way.

Edit: This would also help keep AI from killing themselves as well. Damn near killed Halsin at one point in Act 2 when he walked through my Wall of Fire after a quest required fight. He was down to 4hp when the burning stopped. Thankfully he didn't aggro at that time.

Last edited by Slayen; 23/08/23 08:12 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard