25/06/04 11:59 PM
25/06/04 11:59 PM
G
Gneen Offline OP
stranger
Gneen  Offline OP
stranger
G

<(edited after some experiments in the hopes it might help others)

Read some of the other incredibly helpful posts but I find myself with Coal and Salt but no Sulphur ...

Having kilt my way through everything that moves in the armory to get this far, have I any hope of finding the Sulphur if I head back to wherever the heck it was that I (probably) kilt the Medic?

<Yup - if you head back upstairs one level to the medic's table in the northeast the sulphur will be sitting out on the table for ya!)

Failing the explosion, is there any other way out of Act one? There seemed to be stairs after the demonic dudes that I couldn't reach???

<Still don't know about this one ... can't seem to reach the area where the exit from the "red room" seems to be ... >

<BUG/FEATURE ALERT?> You cannot combine the salt and coal in the battlefield - it will disappear! But if you take the ingredients back to the dungeon it will combine just fine and then you may add the sulphur just like in the recipe book!

ADVthanksANCE
=Gneen

Last edited by Gneen; 26/06/04 12:49 AM.
Re: Smith / Forge / Explosive ... Medic / Sulphur ??? [Re: Gneen] #251314
26/06/04 12:59 AM
26/06/04 12:59 AM
At the top of the Eiffel Tower
Barta Offline
veteran
Barta  Offline
veteran

At the top of the Eiffel Tower
Gneen

The first way out of act 1 is the forge.
The sulfur is on a table in the medic's room.

The second way out of act 1 are the stairs which are in a room near Samuel's chamber.

You can find the key to open the door of this room in Samuel's chamber after killing the demonic guards.

Barta

Re: Smith / Forge / Explosive ... Medic / Sulphur ??? [Re: Barta] #251315
26/06/04 02:05 AM
26/06/04 02:05 AM
ariana Offline
enthusiast
ariana  Offline
enthusiast

The only difference between the two endings to act 1 is that the explosion gets you some extra xp but not enough to really agonize over.

Reality is for those who cannot cope with fantasy. Fortunately, I can cope quite well.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth