Next Thread
Print Thread
#306832 21/05/05 08:22 PM
Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
This looks like a cheat and it's rather usefull, but I'd rather beat the game without it... Frozen Enemies.
I see them move on the minimap, but as soon as they become visible in the main screen, they get stuck in their movement (standing, jumping, walking, casting, ...) and stay that way until they go off the screen again. Allies don't suffer from the same illness.

How did this happen and is there an easy way to get it undone?

Support
Support
By 'allies', do you mean all friendly creatures?

Do you have the patch installed? I have not heard of this problem before so I doubt the patch specifically addresses it, but it couldn't hurt.

If you start a new game, does the same thing happen? Do you have any older saves that work properly?
Does changing the game resolution make any difference? (probably not)

Try deleting the files within the dynamic folders (but not the folders themselves);
'..\Beyond Divinity\Acts\Act1\Dynamic', '..\Beyond Divinity\Acts\Act2\Dynamic', etc.
These folders are used as a cache for the game. Files are created / copied there from the save game folder when you load, and written / copied to those folders when you save a game. The files will be re-created as required the next time you start Beyond Divinity. If there was a corrupt file in those folders, deleting the files should fix the problem.

Where are you in the game? If nothing else helps, it is possible moving to the next act will reset whatever is causing the problem.

Raze #306834 21/05/05 10:33 PM
Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
I'm in the Elemental Forest, south of the Imp Village.
By allies I mean friendly creatures, yes.
I have not installed the patch yey, silly me, I'll do it immediately.
I'll also check if deleting the dynamic-files works.

I'ill update later. Thanks for the help!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard