Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zach Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Pedro, the guy you are supposed to get the note off of, under Ars Magicana is for whatever reason, frozen and neutral. I can't do anything to him at all.

I did enter the sewers earlier in the game, and neither he or his cohorts were anywhere to be found. I am assuming some progress I made afterwards finally triggered the event, probably after talking with the local guard about Tingalf..

He was injured the first time I stumbled across this, though I am not sure how.. I am assuming if I did some careful coordinating, I could stand somewhere that his ranged men would attack me and hopefully kill him instead, but before I mess with all that, has anyone had this happen before?

I am patched and everything, and this is my first time playing the game through on hard without doing anything like duping, and other minor cop-outs - I would really HATE to have my game screwed up to the point where I can't solve a particular quest, etc.

Support
Support
If you have not completed enough of the quest, a cutscene conversation will not be triggered as you approach Pedro, and until that is over he will not turn hostile. Check out your quest log, or the following link, and see if you missed anything.

Marcus-Tingalf-Trevor-Quest

Z
Zach Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Hi, it's been a while, but I just wanted to say thanks. That did the trick

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard