Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60796 09/05/03 03:23 AM
clupher Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I found a key and entered the quarantine area of Rivertown. I spoke with the three plague victims, and I now have 3 quests to find cures for them. Inside the quarantine area I found three large flasks that “smelled funny”, and they don’t stack in my inventory. I assume that I need to find or create a cure, but I have no clue as to what to do next. Any help is appreciated.

<cpl>

#60797 09/05/03 04:32 AM
apprentice
apprentice
Have you solved the cause of the plague already?

#60798 09/05/03 10:14 AM
journeyman
journeyman
if you have talked to the people in the plague area talk to the guy that is not the son of Sir Dante. Ask him where he drunk the water from and then go to doctor Elathes(sp) house. Go in and go into the celler and then talk to Commander Ralph + give the plague victims the cures BTW, there are only 2 cures so you will have to either pickpocket one to give it to another or kill on and give it to another. Hop this helps, if you need help getting into the celer try this thred,

http://lariancom.siteprotect.net/ub...&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

A shadow, A movement Is all you Shall see, When the icy, Cold grip of death, Holds you and brings you into, The world of, The dead -by Kel Dar
#60799 11/05/03 06:12 AM
clupher Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks for the pointers.

I have put no points into pickpocket. How many points of pickpocket will I need to complete the quest and give potions to all 3 people?

<cpl>

#60800 11/05/03 06:20 AM
Support
Support
You need Pickpocket level 2, if you do not want to kill a cured person to get the potion back. You can find or buy rings, amulets, etc. with a bonus to that skill. Save and re-load trading with Kistandalius, the dwarven jeweler, etc. or just keep an eye out when trading / selling loot.

#60801 11/05/03 06:50 PM
clupher Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks for the tip. I didn't want to spend a point on Pickpocket.

<cpl>

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard