Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
veteran
veteran
A
King's Bounty Armored Princess Gold Version (all add-ons included !)

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
I Have so much fun & big pleasure playing a Priest !
When you ask me what I'm playing,
I only can say that I'm in the Divnity Universe of Rivellon, enjoying the Ego Draconis part,
and Flames of Vengeance part is coming closer & closer ...
... alllllll the time ! biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Would have been doing a second playthrough of Mass Effet 3 but I don't want to even look at a Mass Effect game let alone play one after that stupid ending. So right now I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur Reckonong so far it's a really good game

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
Would have been doing a second playthrough of Mass Effet 3 but I don't want to even look at a Mass Effect game let alone play one after that stupid ending. So right now I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur Reckonong so far it's a really good game

Mass effect I don't like "guns" ... so I say "No!!" to ME ... down
Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning ... I say Yes, I like it ! up

So, after a third start with Skyrim (now L11) with a High Elf going for magic and conjuration ... Amalur starts to scream at me: "take me, play me !" ... I started yesterday this nice looking game and so far it's already more enjoyable than Skyrim ... so Skyrim must, again, wait ....
There's only one thing I can't forget : my Ronja, the Priest in DKS, I can't stop thinking about her unfinished journey ... so one day, maybe sooner than later ... she starts to charm my mind so I can't resist longer her lovely charms ... biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
old hand
old hand
right now I'm playing my music to pi** off my naighbours because they are always pi**ing me off with slamming doors loud music & there TV being retardedly loud. hahaha

veteran
veteran
I'm hooked with KoA: Reckoning . Play a full Sorcerer, but with a bow, but later on I drop the bow. I love to use a Scepter and wish to try later on a Chakram ... wearing only a Robe and other Sorcery-oriented equipment (especially with a % of boosting Mana Regeneration).

A pack of wolves are mostly so far a problem to survive because my armor is not so high and I play on hardest difficulty. But it's fun and the quests are fine. A lovely coloured world, atmosphere it has ... I love to talk with all NPC's .. it's funny to see and hear them talking ... and of course I like trading, alchemy, smithing, sagecraft (enchanting, in fact), harvesting plants, exploring and find all loot in chests ...
Only the lockpick feature I don't like if I compare it with Skyrim: in Skyrim it's way more better to have control over what you do with the locks (in fact : with the xbox controls). In Amalur all my lockpicks are gone because also a very easy lock can give me troubles, not less than a hard lock ! But I'm afraid it's my own fault and I have to learn how to handle the controls properly hahaha

A
veteran
veteran
A
I must admit that I have never understood how the lockpick thing works in KOAR (I mean the demo). Can anyone explain it to me ?

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Do you play on Xbox or PC ? On Xbox you must use your left & right stick to move handle and slider :
the closed lock has a handle (down) which you can pull to left or right direction, but it can be that if you didn't move this handle and only start to move the slider(above the handle) from left to right the lock goes open without breaking the lockpick : a successful lockpicking you've done .

Skyrim has almost the same system, but I prefer the Skyrim system because you've more control over your work while lockpicking (better "fine" finger touche and slow moving the lock). In KoA:R (so far) it doesn't matter how I use the stick of my Xbox controller, the slider goes always even fast so I haven't the time to react if I notice my lockpick is going to break ! smirk

So in KoA:R all my lockpicks are fast out of order :hihi: ! Luckely I can put skill points in Lockpicking to make this easier smile .

If I discover a better way I let you know wink Maybe I do something wrong, but yeah, NO manual in the disc and the ingame manual give no info about "how to pick a lock" wink

old hand
old hand
I like KOAR lockpicking more than Skyrim because the slider as you call it Jorum grin will always let you know very quickly if a lockpick will be successfull because the slider will move at a different speed depending on how close to the sweet spot you are. Plus you don't actually need to put any skill into lockpick inorder to pick the locks.

stranger
stranger
Heroes of might and magic III, the classics get to me.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Joram
Do you play on Xbox or PC ?

The demo I played was on the PC.

--Dilbert cartoon

veteran
veteran
Sorry Alrik, I play Amalur on xbox.
But also on the console it's hard to understand that lockpick feature.
Probably I'm to clumsy : I need at least/mostly 2 or more lockpicks each time I try that mini-game . smirk

old hand
old hand
I don't mind the lockpick system on Amalur but I can understand people getting frustrated with it.

As for me I'm back flying round in Dragon Form on DKS hahaha

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
As for me I'm back flying round in Dragon Form on DKS hahaha

And for me, again, the SAME ! biggrin
Really can't resist this Lovely Funny RPG
Filled with Tonssssssssssss of Humour
That give Ronja big Priestly Pleasures,
Like it always do,
Walky talky in the Divinity Universe ...
Is like talky walky in a Dream !!
Not a Nightmare, o no :
It's almost a Wet Dream
:hihi:

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard