Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dakmar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
When I first heard about this game, people said it was a Diablo2 clone... then after playing it, I can't imagine how people could be so wrong. This game is more of a cross between Might and Magic and King's Quest... (of course, different graphic perspective), but point is, it's not a hack-n-slash... you can go through the game solving quests without grinding for experience. It's an awesome role-playing game. I have a few questions below that I never figured out.

***Spoilers Below***

Why was Josephine so hard? (I mean seriously, she was harder than the final boss. She kept going invisible, and I had to hide shoot hide with a poison bow for about 2 hours.) Is there some skill or strategy that I missed here?

How come summoned creatures and resurrected creatures don't follow me? Is there a command I'm unaware of? They just stand in one spot. Is this intentional?

Did he kill the baby or rescue it? (At the end)

Last edited by Dakmar; 28/04/08 03:26 AM.
Support
Support
There are a few strategies to use against Josephine. She doesn't turn invisible, merely casts Blind on you; you can hide (or drink a shadow potion) to wait for the spell effect to wear off, or use an area effect spell that does not need a target.

Chasing Josie... techniques for defeating Josephine

Share your monster killin' tricks

You need to cast Aura of Command on summoned or resurrected creatures to get them to follow you.

The fate of the baby is revealed in Beyond Divinity.

Welcome to the forum. wave

If you really must know now, what happened to the baby is described in the Beyond Divinity prequel novella (included with the original UK release and in a fan pack with an audio CD) and in the game itself. I posted a summary of it here.

D
stranger
stranger
D

if i die how do i rez?

You can't rez. In this game you have to be careful not to die. The only way to solve death is by reloading from a previous save. This means you have to make it a habit to save frequently.

With ctrl+s you can quicksave if you don't want to waste time by using the save menu.

E pensando di lei
Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno
Ego dominus tuus
Vide cor tuum
Support
Support

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard