Print Thread
#352446 19/05/08 04:41 PM
D
dvdljns Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Ok! heres the thing I cannot find bone, I checked the spoiler so I know where it is supposed to be but it is not there. Once I fall to the haystack I cannot get back to the cells. I can go foward but once I get the task of monster bone, I need to go back and check for it. I have went all the way to the first battlefeild after I kill the flying demons and one big rock monster. I enter the battlefeild there is 5 people there Each one has something for me to do. I kill everything on the screen and go into the first whole but the other two wholes are locked and I am not finding out how to complete the quests. So for none of the spoilers are helping me with this problam. Is there a dummies version. Oh thanks for help on finding keys.

Support
Support

Are you mixing up the skeleton bone with the boney monster?

In the starting cell block there is a ghost who doesn't know he is a ghost. In order to convince him, you need to go to a certain cell and retrieve a bone. This can be done before jumping down the arena pit into the haystack.

On the next level, you get a quest to find the boney monster from an imp in the kitchen. This monster can be found on this level.

You can eventually get back to the starting level, but you have to keep going forward for awhile first.

In the battlefields, the quest items and monsters are placed randomly on the third levels of the dungeons. In order to open up the second and third dungeons, you will need to find additional BF keys later in the main game. There is a second level 1 BF key in act 1; the level 2 key can be found shortly after you get to the citadel, and the level 3 key is available very near the end of the act.

A BF key will open all dungeons up to its level. If you miss the level 2 key, for example, then the level 3 key will open the second and third dungeons.

D
dvdljns Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Raze

Are you mixing up the skeleton bone with the boney monster?

Yes I am!! but The map[ http://www.kiya1.de/beyond/demo10.jpg.html] shows the bone at 8. I killed the rat but theres no bone.

On the next level, you get a quest to find the boney monster from an imp in the kitchen. This monster can be found on this level.

I Will have to replay that part. I did not find boney monster..

You can eventually get back to the starting level, but you have to keep going forward for awhile

How far?

firstIn the battlefields, the quest items and monsters are placed randomly on the third levels of the dungeons. In order to open up the second and third dungeons, you will need to find additional BF keys later in the main game. There is a second level 1 BF key in act 1; the level 2 key can be found shortly after you get to the citadel, and the level 3 key is available very near the end of the act.

A BF key will open all dungeons up to its level. If you miss the level 2 key, for example, then the level 3 key will open the second and third dungeons

.ok have not got there yet.

Thanks.

Support
Support

For the eastern centre cell, there may be rats in the cell before you get the quest to convince Edmond he is a ghost, but the one you need to kill (and a couple of his friends) only show up after you have the quest. Return to the cell and move towards the back wall to trigger the appearance of those rats.
BTW, learn any skills you wish before convincing Edmond he is a ghost...

You can get back to the pit level if you are past there. The boney monster can be found east of the kitchen, then south along the corridor, then east past the 2 doors controlled by levers that you have to split your characters up to get past...

After the pit level there are a couple maze levels (the second smaller than the first) and detours, then another small area and finally you get teleported back to the pit level. At that point a previously locked door will be open, and you can take some stairs up to the starting level, and another set up to the citadel.
The quest reward for helping the imp is quite handy, so if you are not there yet, or can backtrack, I would recommend getting it sooner rather than later. It can be left until later, though, up until you move on to the next act.

D
dvdljns Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
As for as the gohst I did not try to convince him that he is dead so do not get the bone,but when I started a new game to check all I got was a health potion so no big lost. I am going to work finding the boney monster now.

Support
Support

You need to get the quest to convince Edmond he is a ghost before the hostile rats will show up in the adjacent cell with the bone. You only get a bit of experience for this, though. If you remember you can return later in your current game to finish this quest; if not, it's not a big deal.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard