Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Fester Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
So yea..Where is he and how do i kill him and get my pyramids back because i forgot to get the dragon shield when i was in the castle

Support
Support

When you exit Iona's dungeon after leaving the castle, you were (or will be) given a quest to rescue Zandalor. After you do that and escape, then let him teleport you somewhere new and clear that smallish area, you will meet the imp again that 'borrowed' your teleporter stones. Head for the Rivertown sewers castle treasure room entrance.

In the meantime, you can get back into the castle without the teleporter stones. If you run in and get stopped, then click inside the castle again immediately after the conversation ends (pausing the game may help), the guards will not be quick enough to stop you a second time.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
OOh man.. I forgot to use the strange purple potion wink
So, I didn't enter the cellars..
I got thrown out, like I should have been, but as I didn't know you could still go back in due to a bug, I went to the wastelands :'(
I'll never know what's in that cellar!

The best games are made in Belgium smile
Support
Support

There is nothing in the cellar of the north west (IIRC) building of Stormfist castle. However, it is outside the magic negation spell placed on the castle, so you can cast magic there, or bring locked chests there to lockpick.

If you meant the stairs in the room just west of the main castle entrance, you can not use the stairs. The guards will stop you, even after they have been killed (they are very dedicated to their jobs).

A
veteran
veteran
A
Newsline on the "Rivellon News Papers" :

"Stupid Imp stole my privy !"

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
L
stranger
stranger
L
Hey im sorry write here but i don't want make new topic to the almost the same problem. Anyway i cant get pyramids. I get one from somebody in druids village and don't take second in catacombs. After this
I don't take them from Zaknadrix before I complete Imp Council Member.
Zaknadrix missed and I don't know where I can find him. Somebody can help me ?
I'm so sorry but my english is bad

Support
Support

So you checked the room to the far west of the gong in the council hall, and the imp historian is no longer there?

Did you try going back to the Aleroth catacombs (level 4 map), and see if that one was still in place? It may have been removed when the imp took the first teleporter stone.

You can use the procedure in the topic Lost Items - guide and directory of inventory files to get a replacement set of teleporter stones.

Alternately, if you are almost done the council quests anyway, you may just want to wait. If one or both teleporter stones are not in your inventory when you hit the gong to start the blessing ceremony, you can find replacement ancient pyramids near the start of the wastelands.

Welcome to the forum. wave

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hey !
I found him he is in the room to the far west of the gong in the council hall. I don't looking for him there. Really thanks wink

stranger
stranger
In first playing I didn't go to the room with imp after killing sucubus )=
That's why after that I played without pyramids T___T

Support
Support

Here is a screenshot of the location of the Ancient Pyramids (71KB), if you did not bring both teleporter stones with you to the wastelands. I assume playing now, though, you get the teleporter stones back right away, since they are so handy to have.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard