Print Thread
#358171 28/11/08 02:58 AM
G
Glyth Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
im confused from looking at the sites chars, im playing this game with my freinds copy and i started a newgame and those chars warnt there

do i get to be em in ? or do i meet em?

Glyth #358172 28/11/08 03:19 AM
Support
Support

The succubus is one of the boss-type enemies you will need to defeat at a certain point in the game. Playable characters are just the male or female warrior, mage or survivor.

differences between classes (minor spoilers)

Early Starter Tips (NON-Spoiler Version) (contains much of the information in the above topic)

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #411232 19/04/10 12:30 AM
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
When it comes to the Succubus I used the following skills to defeat her.

1. Level two Skelaton Wall
2. Level four Metorstrike
3. Level four Aura of Gaurding

I would hammer the Succubus with Metorstrike while she was distracted by the skelatons. Just in case she got too close to me, a level 4 Aura of Gaurding proved to be good protection.

This is how I defeated the Succubus, but you are welcome to dance to whatever drumbeat you want to dance to.

LarsandBars #411235 19/04/10 01:37 AM
veteran
veteran
The Succubus has no elemental resistances or weaknesses, so your highest-damage elemental spell will work - a Skeletal Wall and Limbs of Lead will help keep her and her nasty kiss attack from landing.

I nuked her with Rank 5 Elemental Hail (although I only got that from using spellbooks). It took about 5 seconds to kill her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f6nqk4KwK8

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard