Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
div2 captures the Editor's Choice for Game of the Year Award 2008 at RPGWatch , this is a must have in 2009.

Divine Divinity is a unique game, combining the addictive traits of a hack'slash action/RPG with the open world, interaction and quests of Ultima along with a sense of humour and quirky style – if you've read our recent retrospective, you'll know how much we enjoyed Divine Divinity. Divinity 2 looks to expand on this base with more choices, more consequences and some risky features – if they can integrate mind-reading and flying around as a dragon into the game beyond mere gimmickery, the potential is fascinating.

Read the full article here .

enthusiast
enthusiast
Bravo! I echo that sentiment completely. In my opinion, only Dragon Age: Origins will be a contender for the Best RPG 2k9, and that mostly because it's a high-profile title with a lot of hype around it. (And because BG II and NWN1 are two of my favorite games)

apprentice
apprentice
that should be a nice boost for morale for you guys at Larian !
and well-deserved too !

enthusiast
enthusiast
I can't wait.. laugh I am such a huge fan of larian, and so proud it's belgian laugh

when is it coming out, oh please release me from my suffering laugh

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
veteran
veteran
As long as Dragon Age doesn't shoot itself in the foot with repressive DRM, we should be in for two great RPGs this year! smile

Please click the banner...
journeyman
journeyman
Now... if only had co-op... frown

stranger
stranger
I forgot where but i think i remember someone saying that they were going to put co op in but thats just what i heard and i bet its true

EDIT: i meant not true

Last edited by The Scourge; 05/04/09 08:55 PM.

They say because I'm a gamer i don't have a life....Well, RIGHT DOWN LEFT LEFT RIGHT UP! Now I have thirty.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by The Scourge
I forgot where but i think i remember someone saying that they were going to put co op in but thats just what i heard and i bet its true

No its not coming.
They were going to but they scrapped it as it would have made longer development time and it messed up the story line?
Sorry

stranger
stranger
yea someone said that and i actualy meant not true see my edit =)

They say because I'm a gamer i don't have a life....Well, RIGHT DOWN LEFT LEFT RIGHT UP! Now I have thirty.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard