for those of you overseas interested in the media coverage of the game here in Germany, a pretty popular german video games podcast called "Sevengames TV" featured Divinity 2 in the latest episode.
Video can be found here: http://www.sevengames.de/video/sevengames_tv/sendung/videoplayer/00809/
But beware: May contain german language.
The main points of the review are:
- A huge number of (optional) quests
- proven "RPG incredients" (leveling, potions, skill trees etc) plus being able to play as a dragon
- Appealing sounds (especially german dubbing)
- He recommends the game warmly to every single RPG fan
- Graphics are okay, but not mind-blowing (he's got a preview version and hoped graphics's getting a mite better in the final version; he also missed a minimap ;))
- Nothing more.. yeah, really.
Translated into percents, I guess he would give about 85%+ (although the show never does ^^).
Just so you english-speaking people know.