Next Thread
Print Thread
#372405 01/08/09 04:58 PM
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
I was wondering when the official English version of divinity 2 will come about?
I have searched the Internet for possible solutions towards changing the language from German to English, however it does not necessarily change the dialogue soundtracks.

Anybody has a clue about that?

journeyman
journeyman
So far, all we know about the English release (other releases in general) is that it's coming in September.

old hand
old hand
True.
Anyway I'll wait until September.
For the English Console Version.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Talking of the console version i wonder if the 360 pad works on the windows version of this game.

Support
Support

It should. The game supports gamepads AFAIK, and the 360 gamepad works in Windows.

Raze #373230 02/08/09 11:31 PM
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Raze

It should. The game supports gamepads AFAIK, and the 360 gamepad works in Windows.

Ok cheers ill plug it in and have a bash if it does i can sit back on my bed now instead of been at the desk smile.

sn00p #373426 03/08/09 11:08 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ForkTong
The game hasn't been released yet in English. If you are playing Divinity II, you are playing in German and you should be able to get all your info from the German forums.

If you are playing in English, you are playing an unreleased and thus unsupported version of the game.

If you do play with such a version of the game and you post your questions here, you can/will spoil a lot for other gamers waiting for the English version to be released. Please think about this.

Thank you,
Lynn

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard