Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Salenai Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I found a way up to the Citadel Tower, where I found a skeleton named Carlin, which sells magical stuff. I pushed all the button placed next to green lights on the walls. I opened all the chests and then I wanted to leave the dungeon, but I found myself trapped. It says that the doors cannot be opened through lockpick. Is there any way to get out of there? Thanks.

Edited: Ok, I missed one button, I found a way out of there laugh. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Salenai; 02/08/09 02:11 PM.
Support
Support

Welcome to the forum. wave

S
Salenai Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks smile. I have a question, the items that vendors sells, after buying them, they do not reappear, right? So, what if buy all the stuff and then run out of potions and food?:D I know, I can brew potions, but what if I run out of herbs? laugh Reappering feature would be very useful. Or do they appear? But only after some very long time? Thanks.

Support
Support

In DD NPC inventories would reset after about 10 or 15 minutes real time (depending on the NPC). I don't think I ever checked that in BD, but the BF merchants' inventories are regenerated each time you enter the BF, so after you get access in each act you could just enter and exit the BF repeatedly to get more potions (or check for better equipment, etc).

NPCs can decide to hang on to some stuff you sell them, which stay at the top of the inventory list, so if you sell/trade a lot with a particular NPC, you may need to scroll down to check for new stuff. Some people only sell loot to the potion dealer in the BF, so it is easier to check for new equipment with the other BF merchants.

I hoarded potions a bit, and never ran into problems not having enough. The starting level can be a little tough on potions (depending on what you find for random loot, and how much you sleep or just wait to regenerate), but after that things should get better. The healing spell you can learn on the second level (after the arena pit) comes in handy to heal after a fight, and you can find a portable bedroll to sleep wherever you wish (as long as there are no hostile creatures nearby).
I also kept alchemy plants, but didn't get around to making any potions until almost the end of the game, when I got enough holy water from the BF merchants to make some permanent potions.

S
Salenai Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Oh, my bad, sorry dude, I put it into wrong forum. I´m talking about Divinity 2 Ego Draconis smile. Could you still help me?

Last edited by Salenai; 03/08/09 01:06 AM.
Support
Support

Well, that explains why I couldn't remember a skeleton named Carlin...

I have not played D2:ED yet, so I'm not sure how the inventory system works. I would be surprised if at least potions were not re-stocked after some time limit, though.

A
veteran
veteran
A
"URGENT: How do I post in the wrong forum ?"

delight wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
X
stranger
stranger
X
hey can anyone please tell me how to get out of the dam citadel dungeon. i have hit all 4 buttons and paid the price. and talked to that dude. and now it wont let me get out, what do i have to do after i hit all the buttons. please help

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard