Next Thread
Print Thread
#373904 03/08/09 09:19 PM
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Dont worry larian keep up the good work and you will do well,i have to say its GREAT to see so many of the larian staff active on this board that is the sort of thing that will win you followers and a cult status, people like to feel that human touch that is lost with so many big companys ,well done laugh.

M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Feel free to comment your selves people laugh.

100 views and nobody else thinks its good to have so many people from larian and the forum,if there was nobody from larain on here there would be loads of posts saying crap devs nobody listens to us they just take are money blah blah....give credit where its due i say.

Last edited by madpaddy; 04/08/09 05:17 PM.
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
shamelessly bumbs the thread :P aargh

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by madpaddy
Feel free to comment your selves people laugh.

100 views and nobody else thinks its good to have so many people from larian and the forum,if there was nobody from larain on here there would be loads of posts saying crap devs nobody listens to us they just take are money blah blah....give credit where its due i say.

I can only speak for myself but at this moment in my mind, the more time they spend here on the forums, the less time they polish the game and later they release the english version :P

I know, its dumb, but that's what's in my head wink

Anyways, thanks larian.

apprentice
apprentice
Even if we don't communicate a lot, we scrutinize your reactions and act accordingly wink

Your pleasure for playing the game, and respecting it by buying it, is the best reward we can get (at least that's how I see things, I can't speak in the name of my colleagues, my mind-reading skills are pretty inexistent in human form ;))

Hot the Dimsums please...
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by DimSum
Even if we don't communicate a lot, we scrutinize your reactions and act accordingly wink

Your pleasure for playing the game, and respecting it by buying it, is the best reward we can get (at least that's how I see things, I can't speak in the name of my colleagues, my mind-reading skills are pretty inexistent in human form ;))

Well being an old fossil Ive been around a few forums over the years and one of the thinks Ive seen the most is people who say the devs from such an such, don't care, don't show up, don't listen, etc so i thought it was nice to see a team from a small company who seemed to genuinely come down from up high and mix with us mear mortals,and listen to what we think say etc,there are lots of posts with staff from larian saying yes were looking into this or we've fixed this,we think thats a good idea etc.It seems people love to complain but not as quick to say thanks when someone listens to there complaints.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by madpaddy
It seems people love to complain but not as quick to say thanks when someone listens to there complaints.

Agreed.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
apprentice
apprentice
It seems people love to complain but not as quick to say thanks when someone listens to there complaints.

And you can be assured we are grateful to you for this. Thank you for playing wink

Last edited by DimSum; 04/08/09 10:31 PM.

Hot the Dimsums please...
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by DimSum
You're a shining example for many out there imo. Most devs don't bother about communicating with their playerbase. smile

However it would be great if you'd come up with some info on the next patch. I'm eager to play Divinity 2 but I tend to wait until the major issues have been fixed(didn't play The Witcher until the EE patch came out). I hope it'll include proper AA, fixed animations/graphical glitches and higher texture settings. Until then, my CE stays shelved. Keep up the good work.

K
stranger
stranger
K
well, i COULD be grateful for making us Divinity 2 but i'm not going to be for the time being.
That for the simple reason that Larian is conspiring to hold back the release here in Belgium, the center of its production. That is as good as national treason

/sarcasm

srsly nao, i honestly do appreciate seeing developers making a solid RPG in honor of an ongoing franchise. In terms of RPG's, divinity 2 is somewhat the best read i've so far, as it nowhere mentioned "periodically released DLC's for too much money".

I truly do hope Divinity 2 sees the hysteria of the gamesindustry through, so we can expect future expansions on D2. By all means it would be a dire shame to see Larian undergoing the same, unfortunate fate as Ascaron (oh why, beloved Sacred, why?)

eitherways, you have my future purchase, when it comes out

Last edited by katar; 05/08/09 05:05 PM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard