Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
stranger
stranger
hi...umm... iv looked everywhere for blood but i cant find it... where is it exactly?

Support
Support

It is in a small vial, that looks kind of like a candle at first glance...
it is in the hidden room with Amdusias' chest, upstairs in one of the bedrooms.

Welcome to the forum. wave

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hey someone, im in the maxos temple attempting to defeat amdusias, i have the dragon scales, but cannot find the blood, can anyone help out? also how do i get the blocked hallway open???

Support
Support

Read my post immediately above yours for an answer about the blood.
When Amdusias is defeated the blocked passage will open.

BTW, if you edit your two new topics about this, there is a 'Delete Post' button beside the 'Change Post' and preview buttons, which will remove the topic, as well (as long as nobody replies to it). This will not drop your post count.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The Vial of Blood is hidden in plain sight in Amdusias' bedroom... rpg008

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
C
stranger
stranger
C
wher do i get amdusias blood from... thats my only problem man....

Support
Support

If you didn't notice this after you posted, scroll up where the last two questions before yours in this topic are also where to find the blood, and you will see the answer (a hint, the room location, and a spoiler with exact details).

stranger
stranger
ic ant find the blood in dudes room

Support
Support

If you didn't notice this after you posted, scroll up where the last three questions before yours in this topic are also where to find the blood, and you will see the answer (a hint, the room location, and a spoiler with exact details).

Specifically, look on the table/bed across from the Amdusias' chest (that asks for a password) for the "small vial, that looks kind of like a candle at first glance...". There just isn't that much in the section of the room that was hidden, so look at everything.

D
stranger
stranger
D
hey but where can I find the blood

C
stranger
stranger
C
to get the blood, go to amdusias' bedroom and try to pick up a book on the left of the shelf, a door will open and you will find amdusias' storeage and a phial of blood, in other words, the blood

stranger
stranger
No problem getting the vial nor the books, nor his password, but I cannot find the dragon scale. I know it's near the altar, but I'm not seeing it. I assume just reading the book without having the scale in inventory won't do the job.

Does someone have a screen shot to pintpoint exactly where it is?

Thanks,

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tirna
No problem getting the vial nor the books, nor his password, but I cannot find the dragon scale. I know it's near the altar, but I'm not seeing it. I assume just reading the book without having the scale in inventory won't do the job.

Does someone have a screen shot to pintpoint exactly where it is?

Thanks,

No screen shot, but it is a big lump on the ground (brownish from what I remember) just after the bridge out to the alter and between two other things (might have been brazers). In any case, there are only four things out there: that alter/blood fountain, the scale, and two other decorations.

stranger
stranger
My thanks. That point in the right direction was all I needed.

stranger
stranger
(SPOILER ALERT & TIPS) (DO NOT READ) unless you want to wink

Just thought I would put this out there, I have been killing him over an over again to see what he drops and so far I have found he always drops the soul stone, dragon bone helmet, and 2 random items, one of them is always a random jewel and the other is usually a charm or some crappy item, but for charms he has a chance to drop +4 vitality, +4 Dex, +4 spirit?, +4 Str, and anywhere from +6-+8 melee damage, have not seen the +4 Int yet, but it took me forever to find the +4 Str, good luck!

Also, his chest spawns a random gem and random charm, but there is always his helmet that looks kind of like a samurai helmet with mask and it is lvl 19, but the helmet stats change every time so my advice is to save your game before you answer the password an keep loading untill you find a helmet with stats you like. best you can hope for is one with 2 blue random stats of your liking 2 empty charm slots an 2 random enchantments. wink

Also, when farming for items, just look for good base stats an more charm slots if you can, if the item has enchantments you dont like, not to worry, you can have them disenchanted and enchant them with whatever you want later, if you have the mats anyways wink

Last edited by Major-Suicide; 12/11/10 10:44 AM.

stranger
stranger
(removed unnecessary rant by my own decision)

Let's just say that I wish that the battle against Amdusias had been designed otherwise on "Hard" setting, but that's just a personal opinion.

I am too fond of the other parts of this awesome game for this to really matter.

Last edited by Karmapowered; 19/11/10 12:10 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Hi I can't find the key to get the book plez help

ahyde674@live.co.uk
L
stranger
stranger
L
go to the place where are the rooms, in one of them you select a book from a bookcase that will open a secret part of the room...

lui
A
stranger
stranger
A
you have to get the scales and his blood its located in the other room up the staires you give the book the ghost wants and he will give a another book. with that book theres a spell you need amdusias blood vile and the scales that turns him back into a human

A
stranger
stranger
A
its in the room right next to the chest in a vile looks like a candle at first

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard