Next Thread
Print Thread
#375246 06/08/09 12:54 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
So, same as Subject - I need malachite GEM, not ore. I have one, but to finish Quest i need 2. Any suggestions where can i find those?

Sorry for my english.

addict
addict
There are many sources.
You can read the mind of Charlie the Goblin by the Yggdrasil quest.
In Hohenzell (dunno the english name, the village with the mines) you get 2 (4 with mindreading) malachites.
The black ring vendor that fears you, in the fortress where you disable the 3 anti-dragon-zones, sells you malachites
and many more sources

He, who does not fear his own sword, is not worthy to hold it.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
But there is one more thing - i cant go and explore whole Fjord, i dont know why, there is a kind of barrier that i cant pass. I tought i need to do quest with 2 malachites and philosopher to go, thats why i posted. Thats it? Or I need to do something else to pass?

Last edited by Salvanore; 06/08/09 01:12 PM.
addict
addict
As I said, theres a fortress where you can disable the barriers

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Oh, damn, i need to read more books, i didnt noticed D: Thank You for response, it helped :P

G
stranger
stranger
G
I went in that fortress, and i killed the John character. Now there's a barrier that wont let me use the ladder. My dragon stone doesnt work anymore either..Help please.

Gexx #376699 10/08/09 07:52 PM
addict
addict
Reload older savegame, wait for patch, or use searchfunction to find some hard ways to enter through the window.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Going thru the window it is then.

Gexx #428040 20/11/10 02:24 AM
stranger
stranger
when you are doing the main part of the quest an you collect the 3 seeds for dragon statues, after the doors open an you go in, right before you talk to the big dragon guy, across from the locked chest that needs a key, there is a malachite ore node, it gave me 2 gems, theres also another node by the dragon behind a wagon hiden in the corner, didnt get any from it tho. also hear that the depleted ore mine has some at the bottom by the pedestals, not sure if i got them, ill check later... yep 2 nodes at very bottom one of them is hiden up to the right.

I also suggest saven them all until you get your named set of armor, Ulthring's allows for 2 enchantments on every piece, you can also get most if not all of your lvl 10 enchantments from the mage guy if you mind read him after closing all the portals in Aleroth, main quest.

http://divinity2.wikia.com/wiki/Malachite_Gems

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg...php?topic_id=m-1-53064460&pid=977060

Last edited by Major-Suicide; 20/11/10 02:53 AM.

apprentice
apprentice
@ Gexx you need to kill the couple in the Fortress, not only John, but the lady Black Ring officer aswell, then the forcefield inside the fortress will disappear smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard