Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#378189 15/08/09 12:03 AM
Anafiel Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I defeated Stone in the arena, but how do I open the doors at the far side of the arena? I don't like to ask for help much, as I think it ruins the game, but I'm kinda stuck here.

Just point me in the right direction please????

Thanks!

S
stranger
stranger
S
get the goods in the chest then go back to teleporter, then find a waay to destory the final anti-dragon zone.

L
stranger
stranger
L
hm, I spent last few hours exploring stone's flying fortress. i killed stone, killed every flying, living and unliving creature and opened every chest, barrel and crate. and there are few things that bother me:

1 how to open the 4 doors in the area where final battle takes place (i opened the chest located in front of second-from-left doors and collected everything in it, including green orb which is displayed as a quest item)

2 i can't find archmage's bracelet. anybody found it?

3 fountain in the greenhouse allows me to create only one item, it seems. is it me or is it fountain?

so what do you make of it?

tnx

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
It's the fountain that allows only one thing to get created.

In map-thread you'll find a map of Stone's fortress, including where you find the armour-items.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I spent some time looking for the map-thread but couldn't find it. I want that last piece of the set.. Sometimes its a pain trying to get/have everything in a game haha

L
stranger
stranger
L
here are the maps http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=372296#Post372296

it's the orange dots on the fifth map. i haven't found the whole set because i'm kind of angry at the game at the moment. think it sholud be renamed to BARREL MASTER 3D. it's just a phase, i think lol

but i still can't open those damned arena doors. are they triggered by some other quest?

I
stranger
stranger
I
Found 3 sets of class armor + 1 set what can be get if mindread everyone in every fortress, but i think all sets is too weak to wear =( Than i start to cleanse the fortress i have legendary items and them more powerfull than each of full set...

About fontaine, that generate items, if fontain do not have random for each new game:
OT+HB = 5 StatPoints
OT+MS = nothing
OT+FB = 1000xp
OT+BR = ShortBow

BR+MS = 1 Skillpoint
BR+FB = broom =)
BR+HB = IronAxe

MS+FB = SteelSword
MS+HB = NobleHammer

FB+HB = IronCleaver

All items is not ordinary, but very-very weak, i pickup SkillPoint.

Last edited by Ignitioner; 29/08/09 04:26 PM.

Just rockin` and rollin`...
U
ugo Offline
stranger
stranger
U
Once I thought the 4 doors in the area are depend on the alignment test result of Bellegar - that mad sorcerer,but when I tried it ,I knew I was wrong……

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard