Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nikita Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
N
The hall kills me in 10 seconds. what do i have to do to survive? Is there any way to upgrade the dragonas skills beyond 5?

No, just move all the time and DO NOT stop at all, this will most likely result in instant death. Try to avoid the white circles which the flying beasts emit (no idea what they are called in English, I'm playing the German version).

Attack the breeding towers with your fireball and summon wyvern minions to distract the enemies. Also the dragon shield may be helpful.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
it's not so hard to get pass it, i died about 2-3 times before i succeeded to move on.
just moving in difference way all the time and that's it )

N
Nikita Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
N
OK. But can you upgrade dragons skill more than 5?

P
stranger
stranger
P
NO you can't upgrade your dragon skills past 5

stranger
stranger
I had the same trouble Nikita (great TV show BTW) and I just kept trying. Took me about 8 tries, but I finally got the right combination of moving like CRAZY and circling the Nests with fire. AS SOON as the Nests are down make a low flying run through the statue legs and you should make it.

old hand
old hand
It's a bit trial & error, really... summoning wyvern doesn't do much since it dies in seconds... best bet is dragon shield & dragon burst and be very fast. smile

Originally Posted by virumor
It's a bit trial & error, really... summoning wyvern doesn't do much since it dies in seconds... best bet is dragon shield & dragon burst and be very fast. smile

actually summoning wyvern helps, they start aiming at him! while u can move more safely!

stranger
stranger
I've tried all this, destroyed all the nests but every time i kill the last nest and the barrier goes down, i'm forced to sit still for about 2 seconds. During this time i'm killed in 1 hit even if i have over 1000 health. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Just destroy all nests and keep moving.. yea and dont forget to summon wyvren friend.. it helps quite a lot to distract them. laugh

Yea and defense armor helps a bit..

Btw. you can drink potions in dragon from.. just in case you don´t know. laugh

And.. maybe magic bubble before last kill?

I died there just once.. its was my second death in game from enemy. laugh And last.. laugh

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard