Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
DTP has just uploaded Divinity 2 Feature Trailer.
Explaining key elements of Divinity 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svOu4OAsUhw

old hand
old hand
Fall 2009, between Sept to November.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
Fall 2009, between Sept to November.

Not up here, winter pretty much comes in October. wink

Good vid, though I'd like to know how I too can hold 632/100 "weight units" of stuff for my char :P

@Larian
Looks like you guys also think the PC looks cooler w/o the helmet showing wink. WTB option to disable helm! smile.

On a serious note, as much I want the English version of the game ASAP, I respect any release date related decisions that you guys ultimately will make. Just one thing though, once the game is released in English, could you guys provide an official English text/voice update for those of us (who can't speak German) that bought the German version of the game? We could register the game and submit whatever proof of purchase that may be required? (Like invoice or copy of the receipt?)

I am sure the folks that went out of their way to purchase the game wouldn't share the patch unless you guys okayed it.

It is okay if this is not possible though, just throwing that out there, since it might help motivate more people to purchase the game internationally, should the game gets delayed further.

veteran
veteran
If you need a quick summary about div2 , then be sure to check out this new feature trailer which neatly explains the game in 3:57 minutes.

hehe

old hand
old hand
It be nice if Larian could simply do what you asked, but it would really mess things up contract wise with a distributor. Hopefully they can keep DTP and the English distributor so we never go threw this again.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
stranger
stranger
Very cool trailer. I will eat your children!

stranger
stranger
I slayed you a dragon, but I eated it. hahaha. This game looks awesome. I wish it was released earlier though. Still waiting here in the US.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard