#382373 02/09/09 12:03 PM
S
Spook Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
First of hi all.
So i install the game and it all goes smooth i update my drivers and everything from the cd and all goes well as well.Now i go new game and cut scene shows its a bit choppy but nothing to bad now on the character customization screen i can see that little window on the right where u customize ur character and pointer arrow and all but no character thats suppose to be on the left.I go in game and its all black but i can see hud and arrow i can hear the sounds i can move around i can go in to the inventory and i can see my character on the left in that little window and all but nothing around me no in game graphics like trees and npcs.So if anybody can help please do i have tried it all i uninstalled the game i removed all drivers for my graphic card and tried three different versions i removed all the s*** from registry and all but no help its always the same.
Now here are my system specs.I know they suck but i should be able to play this game on min settings i can play oblvion and fallout so.

Amd athlon 64 3000+ (Venice)
Point of view nvidia GeForce 7600gs (latest drivers currently installed GeForce/ION Driver Release 190)
1 GB of ram
Albatron motherboard(dont know the full name)
Seagate HDD 120 GB
Operating system is Win XP SP2
Game version is 1.01.

Thats it if anybody needs some other info ill bee glad to provide it if i can.Thx in advance.Peace.

Damn sorry for posting this in german forums i did not see the english.

Last edited by Spook; 02/09/09 12:11 PM.
Spook #382425 02/09/09 02:20 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Already tried to re-install directX?

Ich denke, also leide ich...

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard