Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kallosk Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Well, how the f are we supposed to kill all the paladins and the divine in Ygerna Memory? anyone have any tips as my only tactic has been just jumping around because they will just crush me if i go melee on them, which is pretty bad when youre a melee char.....

apprentice
apprentice
probably it's a little too late to do that... But if you do everything else in the game before going in, they became quite easy...

And then, remember to stay away from the Divine and Zandalor while you beat the first wave of'em, they're the only ones who cause "real" dmg

K
Kallosk Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
yeah, will probably just load an old savegame and do everything before i enter there, cheers m8

apprentice
apprentice
^^

It always work xD

I wonder if the new patch make monsters respawn, cause i cleaned all the game from mobs, don't see any way to go further on lvl =x

veteran
veteran
Stealth
No respawn.

Kallosk
Just clear all Fortress :P You will get enough EXP.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Kallosk
Well, how the f are we supposed to kill all the paladins and the divine in Ygerna Memory? anyone have any tips as my only tactic has been just jumping around because they will just crush me if i go melee on them, which is pretty bad when youre a melee char.....

Weird...
I was wondering something else.

Thanks for asking, so maybe I'll find the solution for that dillema further on div2s :S

ahum pls...
I was wondering how to survive 1 minute after entering this... this ...
this thing... the "Hall Of Echoes".
Help? hug

Last edited by Tommy Wood; 20/09/09 01:05 AM. Reason: Binair problem...primarely

Cant be signed in digits. But1 chills? dont use pills ... ur not ill, just conquer your fear.
itlstopyourhandsfromshaking

Interests was asked me earlier are:
Omega ... Dictum sapienti sat est.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tommy Wood
I was wondering how to survive 1 minute after entering this... this ...
this thing... the "Hall Of Echoes".

Became and Ace of the skies!!

Seriously, that was the hardest part of the game, dragon form is oh-so fragile, that it's even fun, that Memory-eater fighters... One-hit KO if his hit get you with wings wide open...

my strategy was:
kill the first wave, keep away from the nests for now, when u got enough space to quick save, do it. WARNING: If you are stopped, the fighters WILL kill you with one hit, NEVER stop moving when you're on their range!!
Then i went to hit & run strategy, i killed the closest fighters and woo-hooooo dive heads on to the nest, fire-breathed it in the way, turn around and went back to safety, quick save and repeat strategy...

That was really fun, doing this among lots of one-hit killer attacks... maneuvering in the air dodging them... xD

Last edited by Stealth; 20/09/09 03:03 AM. Reason: coloring =)
stranger
stranger
Ok ill try. (I killed some .. thing and than the game auto saved...why???)
But hey, by the way...

I was wondering...if I finish this Hall of Echoes- thing, does that mean I finished the game?

(I hope not, coz its a good game, but that would make it a bit short silence)

Last edited by Tommy Wood; 21/09/09 04:44 PM.

Cant be signed in digits. But1 chills? dont use pills ... ur not ill, just conquer your fear.
itlstopyourhandsfromshaking

Interests was asked me earlier are:
Omega ... Dictum sapienti sat est.
veteran
veteran
That's the end.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard