Next Thread
Print Thread
#385755 16/09/09 11:35 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
When i finished the depleted mine and walked down the coast (if u look at the map its upwards) down the road ... couple of meters away from the mine there is a kinda invisible wall but u can see its moving like the anti dragon wall but without a red tan in it ... there is a road on the map and some monsters on the other side so i suppose i'm supposed to go though ... but why can I? any idea?
thx!

veteran
veteran
If you're talking about Orobas Fjords - forget it, you will come back there later, with Dragon form.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
yes i was talking about Fjords ... and i have the dragon form ... didn't tried to fly over though it's odd that i can't walk through this barrier if there is a road through them and monsters on the other side xD

its like walking down the road and i hit a wall sudenly ... i don't think thats supposed to be there ? ... and its the same in the water if i try to swim by it so flying is the only way i guess

veteran
veteran
I'm sure, there is exist a gameplay-related barrier which must be disabled in Black Ring fortress (near to barrier), but, also, I heard that one of these invisible walls is a part of game protection.

Care to make a screenshot?

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
i can make them but then how can i post them to you? if u tell me how to post i gladly will smile

apprentice
apprentice
Dude, did you entered the wall fortress? The one with anti-dragon zone? You can teleport to there thru a blue teleporter almost in front of it, on the other side of the river, or get real close on dragon form and shift to go in there...

Then, u'll find a couple of Black Ring lords, defeat them and find two black ring guys up there, they'll complain about you and you can keep them alive or kill them, i suggest you don't kill them, since they sell ubber ekips.
On the other side of the room where they stay, the one with ciew, there'll be 3 levers, they'll deactivate the anti-dragon zones, including the "invisible wall".
I kinda was stuck here for a while too, for some reason i didn't saw the levers, and had no idea it was like that i could deactivate those zones.

well, hope it save you.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I kinda have a feeling thats not it but i'll tr and look around one more time ... thx

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I took some screen shots so if anyone can tell me a page to upload and show them to u it will make the whole problem a lot easier smile

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Actually now i see a fortress up the hill but no way going there ... the teleporrter u mentioned ... where exatly is it can't seem to find it ... and in depleted ore mine ... the tree books ... whats the trick of that ... picked them up now i can't seeem to hit the right placement for them on the pedestal ...

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm having the same problem. I can't get through the invisible wall even in human form. The teleporter mentioned is inactive. How do I activate it?

apprentice
apprentice
well, i really didn't saw the other teleport on the other side on the first time, but...

I did this:
I went dragon form, then approached the anti-dragon zone over the right side, and then shifted bac to human on a place that i could walk till there, then, after i was in there, i saw the teleporter and walked into it, it took me to the other side of the river.
You can see the teleporter easily from the statue, or from the Yggdrasil tree...

Unfortunately, i just took out the english hack, trying to learn German xD and the game save ain't compatible, best i can try to do is explain it this way.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Do you mean the teleporter on the mountain, where the blind philisopher sits? If you mean that one, it's inactive. Are there two teleporters?

PS. before anyone mentions it's CP, I'm not using a crack.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Ok let's go for a search ^^

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I just reactivated an old savegame to check about hese walls. and yes, if you just entered the fjords there are kind of force fields left and right of the long island which stretches from the SW to NW. The road you mentioned is the road to the champions port, which you will follow later on.

This confines you to a small area, until you have deactivated them together with the 2 red antidragon-zones.

To do this you have to go through an active teleporter.

No, I'm not going to spoil your search smile. But there is another teleporter you can reach in this zone.

Last edited by Kangaroo; 18/09/09 01:14 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Yeah I found the teleporter smile. I guess I didn't look hard enough, it's practically right in front of you.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Kangaroo i'm desparate so make a spoiler tagg so only i will read it if anyone else don't want a spoil ... i really need a bit of a spoil just to get plesure in continuoing the game smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard