Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Ervand Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hi I am having problems with several of my quests and I spend hours to try to solve them, but now I am tired and will go the easy way... I will ask for help =/

Problem is also that I've installed a custom patch that translates that whole game into Russian. I gues they didn't take time and used a translater that translated everything, but sentaces don't make sence. Thus it is 2bl harder for me, because I first have figure what a hint is trying to tell me, only then try doing it...

I really hope I can get some help from you guys.......

I will do my best to explain the quests.

1. Quest is called something like "Someone rubbed Lovis". and the hint goes: Romon, the Priest, wants me to explore a tower in the middle of the Broken Valley. He thinks several Dragon Artifacts are there.
- I did find two of them, and I actually pluged them in into two dragons (statues) jaws by the maxon tower with a little funny man. I did it because someone on the forums said that it is better to do it there first and only then bring the stones to a Priest? Am I right or am I talking about different things? My second question is where is the third artifact? Are all three of them in the same tower? I looked all over and couldn't find the third one. Is it possible that it is at some different place?

2. Not sure how to translate a quest into English, but basically I think I helped somekind of bandits and they welcomed me to their place. They gave me a password and said that I should first talk to Ragnar.
- Where do I find where they reside and where do I find that Ragnar?

3. I also want to get into the Black Ring Warriror's tower. I don't know if it is the right translation, but I think it is that one Castle-like place if you look at map there are three "door icons" forming triangles. Problem is I can get it, but I do 0 damage to them. I also remember that when I came into the place an overvoice was telling me that I am not strong enough for them yet.
- What do I need to make so that I can kill them?

I also have two more quest that I MIGHT need help with, but I don't want to bother in advance. Those three mentioned above are the ones I have been strugeling for several days now......

I will greatly appreciate any help!!

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Well, I didnt know there is already a Translation patch for russian, somebody must have put quite some work into it.

Maybe I can shed some light onto some of your questions:

1. Quest "Someone rubbed Lovis" from Roman.
dont mistake the Temple of Maxos with the Tower of Lovis, they are two different locations. The Tower of Lovis is the tall structure in the middle of the valley, and you have to explore it to resolve the quest.

The crystals you found at the temple belong to a different quest, you can find the last crystal also in the surroundings.

2. Ragnar is in the bandit's den, you'll find it in the south-east (follow the river). If you already have the PW you can enter it.

3. I dont exactly recognize this castle, do you mean the mine, where they use dynamite to blow up the entrance ?

M
stranger
stranger
M
I think he means the mine where Damian is first shown. You're too weak to go there, you're not meant to defeat those enemies at that point.

E
Ervand Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Well, I didnt know there is already a Translation patch for russian, somebody must have put quite some work into it.

No my friend, someone did a terrible job. They used an automatic translator to translate all the words and it is fine, but they don't make any sense when combined in a sentence... I do struggle with this, but at least I can play a game...

Quest 1
You are right, I guess I am confusing two quests. I just did find the stone that Lovis want's and I killed a non-friend ghost that it transformed me to, so right now I am on a way back to Lovis. I am a little confused though with the artifacts. Where do I go to find the 3rd dragon artifact exactly again?

Quest 2
Got it! So there is ether a glitch, or I still didn't do something. I've been there before and I helped them fight. I can talk to only two bandits. Fenton, the guy that stands outside of the entrance. Talking to him doesn't do me anything new. I enter their place. There are some bandits wondering around and by the entrance to a door that I can't enter there is Emilia (or Emiliya). She thanks for the help and asks if she could help me with anything, but I reply that I am ok with out help. Can't enter the door...
- What should I do?

Quest 3
What do I do to come to a point where I can go and defeat them?

Thanks to both of you.

Last edited by Ervand; 18/09/09 09:07 PM.
veteran
veteran
No my friend, someone did a terrible job. They used an automatic translator to translate all the words and it is fine, but they don't make any sense when combined in a sentence... I do struggle with this, but at least I can play a game...

Why did you use such poor mechanical translation of the game texts/dialogs if your english skills is pretty good to understand english-hacked version? I see no sense here >_>

Quest 1
You are right, I guess I am confusing two quests. I just did find the stone that Lovis want's and I killed a non-friend ghost that it transformed me to, so right now I am on a way back to Lovis. I am a little confused though with the artifacts. Where do I go to find the 3rd dragon artifact exactly again?

If you're talking about Dragon Crystals (quest items) they all can be found in Maxos Temple location (background music changes when you enter the location - so, you can "feel" the borders of it).

Quest 3
What do I do to come to a point where I can go and defeat them?

Well... theoretically there is exist a way to kill those 2x leveled Black Ring's soldiers with your current level (which is not over lvl15 I guess), but no point at all, because this quest, actually, designed to take place in "changed" Broken Valley when you come back there later. But yeah, you can get the key and encounter these soldiers before. It's a bug in game, I believe, and not yet fixed.

Quest 2
Got it! So there is ether a glitch, or I still didn't do something. I've been there before and I helped them fight. I can talk to only two bandits. Fenton, the guy that stands outside of the entrance. Talking to him doesn't do me anything new. I enter their place. There are some bandits wondering around and by the entrance to a door that I can't enter there is Emilia (or Emiliya). She thanks for the help and asks if she could help me with anything, but I reply that I am ok with out help. Can't enter the door...
- What should I do?

Don't get it. First, you said "I enter their place.", then, you said "Can't enter the door...". Make a decision already...

E
Ervand Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
If I knew that it will all be messed up, I wouldn't convert to Russian, but now I can't convert back to English.

The problem is that I am level 21, but when I hit them I give them 0 dmg... I guess I'll have to wait a little more.

You see, there are two doors to enter. I enter a first one, where a fought with bandits against some other soldiers, but then where the girl (Emiliya) stands there is a second entrance and that one I can't enter...

veteran
veteran
Second entrance? You mean the Temple?

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I've got the strong feeling we're not talking the same location here.

If you look at the map, there is a big lake in the middle, and there are rivers to the north, west, east and south.

If you follow the river to the south you encountered bandits who attacked a group of traders. And you had to choose to side with one or the other.

The bandits den though is at a different location: follow the river east from the lake and you will find it at its end.

You have to know the PW to enter it, you got it either from the "Mattis-rescue" quest or if you sided with the bandits in above atack.

In the den you'll get a number of different quests.

Last edited by Kangaroo; 19/09/09 11:37 AM.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard